Chapter 487: Was back to slap her in the face

Liang Mingmin covered her face in disbelief.

She widened her eyes. "You actually dared to hit me."

Zhuo Zheng's face was gloomy, "I hit you, you crazy woman.

"I'm not someone you can think about. Get lost!"

At the thought that Liang Mingmin had actually taken a fancy to him, he felt extremely disgusted and even had the urge to vomit.

He really wasn't afraid of Liang Mingmin.

If his father knew that this girl had such dirty thoughts about him, he did not believe that his father would indulge this crazy girl.

And if she made him anxious, he would use his association with the previous dynasty to deal with her.

At this moment, he regretted saving Liang Mingmin the other day, which was why she pestered her.

He had originally wanted to take advantage of her, but who would have thought that she would be so shameless?

Liang Mingmin's face was dark as well. "Zhuo Zheng, how dare you treat me like this? Just you wait.

"You have to enter Prince Jin's residence even if you don't want to. Don't ever kneel and beg me in the future. Let's wait and see."

Zhuo Zheng dared to trample on her good will, but she still wouldn't let him go.

She had been hesitating about whether to choose him to live with her, but now she had decided that it was him.

If he dared to hit her and acted so chaste, she would definitely send him to Prince Jin's residence and see how he would kneel and beg her in the future.

Zhuo Zheng was also disgusted and didn't want to pretend to be polite with her anymore. "Let's wait and see!"

Liang Mingmin glared at Zhuo Zheng before she opened the door and left.

When the people her father sent arrived, she would ask them to capture Zhuo Zheng and bring him back to Northern City.

Zhuo Zheng immediately went to wash his face and kept rubbing it.

Xiao Hanzheng soon received the news that the two had fallen out.

His men had also broken into the courtyard where Prince Jin's princess consort and Liang Mingmin were staying, so he also knew that Prince Jin's princess consort wanted to set fire to them.

All of these were evidence against Prince Jin's princess consort and Liang Mingmin.

A few days later, Prince Jin received a letter from Liang Mingmin.

Seeing that she actually wanted him to send an army to massacre Heyang County, Liang Yujun couldn't help but feel a headache coming on.

He felt even more strongly that his first wife's daughter was too vicious.

How could he have done such a thing?

If he really sent people to massacre the county, he would drown in the saliva of the people in Daliang in the future.

Therefore, he ignored them.

A few days later, he received an urgent letter from his son.

When he opened it, he had a headache again because the princess consort wanted his son to set fire to Xiao Hanzheng and his mother.

She was simply crazy.

Shouldn't killing someone be done in secret?

Did she really have to make it known to everyone? Did she think that his reputation wasn't bad enough?