Chapter 505: I didn't expect such a turn

Ge Chunru's face was full of heartache when he heard Xiao Hanzheng's words.

"This is my brother, how can you leave him to die?"

"These people are robbers. He only owe ten thousand taels, but they want us to pay them thirty thousand.

"Go and report them to the authorities!" She said in a sharp voice.

Xiao Yuanshi's face darkened. "I'm the deputy governor, not the magistrate of Northern City. I don't have the authority to meddle in such a matter."

The burly man looked at Ge Chunru and snorted. "Concubine Ge, you can send someone to get the magistrate to sue us now."

Then, he took out a receipt that Ge Chunyi had signed. "This is your brother's signature.

"It's clearly written on it that the interest will be increased by ten times a day after the time limit is exceeded.

"We're not afraid even if you tell the emperor," he said confidently.

Ge Chunru read the contents of the IOU and almost fainted from anger.

He looked at Ge Chunyi with a bit of anger. "Why did you sign this? "

Ge Chunyi shrunk his neck. "I didn't think so much at that time."

He had been thinking about how he could earn back his losses, so he had borrowed money.

They had made him sign an IOU, and he had signed it.

Seeing this, Xiao Yuanshi said to Ge Chunru, "Don't worry about this matter. Your brother signed the IOU. He can't run away from this."

If the person behind the casino didn't have a good background, he could still manage it, but now he just wanted to quickly cut off his relationship with Ge Chunyi.

Ge Chunru looked at him in disbelief. he's my brother. "How can you ask me to leave him alone? How can you be so cold-blooded? "

Xiao Hanzheng was furious and said coldly, "I didn't ask him to gamble. It's time for him to learn his lesson. If you want to care about it, you can do it yourself. I still have work to do."

After he finished speaking, he turned around and mounted the horse that his personal attendant had pulled over.

He glanced at them before riding away on his horse.

He didn't want to care about Ge Chunru and her brother's business, and he couldn't afford to be humiliated.

Therefore, out of sight, out of mind, just avoid it.

Ge Chunru couldn't take out so much money anyway.

His mother and Liu Ru were in charge of the deputy governor's mansion's accounts.

Ge Chunru couldn't get the money from his mother.

Besides, she only had a few thousand taels in her account, which was not enough.

The people from the gambling dens didn't dare to ask Xiao Yuanshi to return the money.

Ge Chunru's heart turned cold as she watched Xiao Yuanshi leave on his horse.

She hated him even more now.

He was a cold and heartless bastard.

As Xiao Yuanshi left, the burly man's lips revealed a meaningful smile.

He looked at Ge Chunru with a fierce expression and asked, "Concubine Ge, I'll ask you one more time. Are you going to return the money?"

Ge Chunru panicked. "I don't have thirty thousand taels of silver now."