Chapter 586: The show was finally here

When Liang Yujun heard this, he was also speechless.

"When did Shi Qingluo become your daughter-in-law?" he asked directly.

Liang Yulin said proudly, "I've already asked for a marriage decree. Yuelan has finally agreed to marry me. Hanzheng will be my son in the future. Qingluo will naturally be my daughter-in-law."

He glanced at Yujun. "I know you're jealous, but there's no point being jealous about it."

Liang Yujun was speechless. What was he jealous of?

And what was he implying?

He wondered why this fellow was so proud of marrying a divorced woman.

Although Xiao Hanzheng was indeed outstanding, his family name was Xiao.

"As long as you're happy," he said flatly, his face expressionless.

Not only were the people present eating, but their ears also perked up to listen.

Hearing Prince Yi's words and tone, everyone was surprised.

It seemed that Prince Yi liked Xiao Hanzheng's mother very much.

Many people looked at Xiao Yuanshi as if they were waiting for a good show.

They seemed to be saying, your divorced wife is treated as a treasure by Prince Yi. It seems that you didn't have a good eye.

This made Xiao Yuanshi suddenly feel a little regretful. He shouldn't have come to this banquet.

However, no matter how unhappy he was, he couldn't stand up and refute a prince with real power.

He could only endure the strange looks from others.

Many of the madams and young ladies felt a tinge of jealousy and injustice.

Although Mdm Kong was indeed good-looking and young, how could she be worthy of Prince Yi's attention?

With Prince Yi's status, appearance, and temperament, he could find any unmarried girl he wanted.

Why would he restrict himself to just a divorced woman?

Mdm Kong really had some tricks up her sleeves.

Madam Tu was one of those who couldn't stand this.

Sitting next to her was a beautiful young girl who was also Madam Tu's beloved youngest daughter, Tu Yujiao.

When she first saw Prince Yi, she looked at him with awe.

This person was simply too good-looking.

His refined temperament made him look like a banished immortal who had descended into the mortal world.

Of course, Xiao Hanzheng was also very good-looking, but his status was much lower than that of Prince Yi.

After learning that Prince Yi had not married a princess consort, she couldn't help but think of a plan.

She knew that her father wanted her fourth brother to marry that village girl, Xiao Baili, in order to give the Tu family a way out.

However, she had the same thoughts as her mother.

If she did that, it would be too much of a grievance for the fourth brother.

Now that she saw Prince Yi, she suddenly had an idea.

If she could marry Prince Yi, then if Prince Jin lost in the future, not only could her family have a way out, but they could also continue to live in luxury.