Chapter 509: So this was where it went wrong

Xiao Yuanshi walked into Liu Ru's room and saw a servant girl kneeling on the ground.

He was quite familiar with this maidservant.

She was the most useful person around Liu Ru.

She looked up and saw Liu Ru's Red eyes, as if she had just cried, so she asked, "What's going on?"

Tao Liu's face was filled with anger and sadness.

She pointed at the maidservant on the ground, "Do you know what she did?

"She actually wanted to harm our daughter.

"She secretly brought back the clothes of the children who were infected with smallpox. Today, she wanted to put them on our daughter when the nanny wasn't paying attention.

"If I hadn't happened to see it and felt that something was wrong, our daughter would have been gone.

"The doctor has checked the clothes and confirmed that there is a problem."

She couldn't help but cry again. "Woo woo, deputy governor, you have to stand up for us!"

She was really angry and scared at this moment.

After receiving Xiao Hanzheng's message, she had asked someone to keep an eye on this servant girl.

In fact, she still had some hope in her heart.

After all, she treated this servant girl very well and even paid for her to save her sick father.

She hoped that she would not betray her for a little more money.

But today, Xiao hanzheng's men found out that the maidservant had secretly brought in a small piece of clothing.

Just as she was about to help the child wear the clothes, she rushed out and pushed her away.

Otherwise, she really didn't dare to imagine what would have happened to her daughter.

If it were not for Xiao hanzheng's message, she would not have found out about this, and her daughter would have died of smallpox.

How could these people be so vicious? how could they do such a thing to a baby who was not even a month old?

Her eyes were filled with hatred.

She would never let these people go.

Xiao Yuanshi was stunned.

He didn't expect this.

Even though he was disappointed that Liu Ru had given birth to a daughter, she was still his child and he couldn't allow anyone to harm her.

He walked over and sat down, his sharp eyes staring at the maidservant on the ground.

"Speak, who instructed you to do so."

The head maidservant didn't expect her madam to find out, and her entire body was trembling.

Xiao Yuanshi snorted coldly, "It seems like you're being stubborn."

He instructed the person beside him, "Drag her away for interrogation."

His personal attendant nodded and immediately dragged him away.

Xiao Yuanshi comforted Liu Ru.

After the time it takes for an incense stick to burn, his personal attendant came in with a half-dead servant girl.

"Master, she has confessed.

"Concubine Ge bribed her and made her do this.

"The dress stained with smallpox was also secretly given to her by Concubine Ge.