Chapter 441: Is it really that good?

After the morning court, Prince Jin didn't delay and went directly to the northern border with his men.

Many families were also tempted to get a share of the loot.

But they didn't dare to take advantage of the emperor's opening of a workshop, so all of them targeted the Liang family and the other families.

It wasn't an insignificant limelight, but it also annoyed these few old masters.

They could only pretend to be sick and not take in guests.

They were both happy and in pain.

And because the emperor wanted to open a workshop, canned food and soap became popular in the capital.

Many people wanted to try canned food.

Some merchants, who had long seen business opportunities, transported mutton and canned fruit from the northern border to the capital.

Then, before one of the merchants could think of how to sell it, he had just entered the city and the goods had not been unloaded, the passers-by asked what it was.

He answered that it was canned food.

Just as he was about to explain what canned food was and was planning to open two cans and heat them on the spot for everyone to see and smell, who would have thought that before he could do so, he would hear a young man exclaim, "What? This is canned food? How are you selling these jars of canned food? I'll buy all of it."

"Why are you so shameless? Do you think we don't exist?"

"That's right. What's it all about? We also want to buy a few cans."

"Boss, how much do you sell for a can? Give me 50 cans with different flavors."

"I'll have 50 as well."

"I want 30 cans."

The merchant was speechless.

Was he dreaming?

However, he quickly realized that it wasn't a dream.

These people were really crazy.

As a result, the canned mutton cost 100 wen and the canned fruit cost 80 wen, and they were quickly sold out.

If it wasn't for the rules in Heyang County that stated that canned meat could not be sold for more than 100 wen and canned fruit could not be sold for more than 80 wen, and that anyone who broke the rules would not be allowed to sell them in the future, he would have sold them at a higher price.

However, he did not expect that such expensive canned food would sell so well.

On his first day in the capital, he sold all the canned food he brought, but it was still not enough...

If he had known earlier, he would have pulled a few more carts.

The merchants didn't know that this was all thanks to the old masters and the emperor.

Nowadays, it had become a new trend that any family that could eat canned meat could show off for a few days.

These merchants made a fortune and stayed in the capital for a night.

Without hesitation, they immediately rushed to the northern border to sell more canned food.

There were also many merchants who were transporting the goods towards the richer Jiangnan region.

There were also people who saw a bigger business opportunity and wanted to imitate the production of canned meat and fruit.

Boiling fruits with sugar gave a similar taste.