Chapter 438: How could there be such a good thing?

The emperor loved his legitimate younger brother very much.

Back then, his younger brother had also done many things for him, helping him to ascend to the throne.

Therefore, he didn't want to force his brother who liked to live a carefree life.

His mother would also worry about his brother's safety.

However, his brother was the best candidate for this matter.

For the sake of Daliang and the people, he hoped that his brother would go.

Therefore, he was in a dilemma.

He didn't want to make a choice for his brother, so he had to ask for his opinion.

The crown prince nodded in agreement. "Indeed, I also feel that it's best to ask my imperial uncle for his opinion on this matter.

"If he wants to go, it will solve your urgent need.

"If he doesn't want to go, then you will choose a more suitable person."

The emperor nodded. "I also think so."

Because the matter was rather urgent, he immediately had people summon Liang Yulin into the palace.

Liang Yulin was fishing in his manor and was a little confused when he heard that the emperor was urgently summoning him.

Thus, he hurriedly changed her clothes and entered the palace.

After entering the palace and hearing the emperor's words, Liang Yulin was shocked.

On the one hand, he was amazed by Xiao Hanzheng and his wife's power, but on the other hand, he was also a little interested.

He also knew that he was the most suitable candidate.

If he chose not to go this time, his royal brother would not blame him, but he would also become a completely idle prince with no official business to attend to.

Although he liked a carefree life, he still had to do some exciting things from time to time.

He didn't want to be marginalized in the imperial court.

This was also a means of self-protection.

The most important thing was that he had a very good relationship with his royal brother.

Since his royal brother needed him, he would naturally not refuse.

Thus, Liang Yulin didn't hesitate and directly nodded.

"I am willing to share my imperial brother's burden."

Seeing that his brother had agreed, the emperor was touched and gratified.

As long as he was in trouble, his brother would always stand up and support him without hesitation.

In the future, he would definitely not let down his brother's trust.

The emperor stood up and patted his brother's shoulder.

He said guiltily, "Then I'll have to trouble you to go for this trip."

Liang Yulin smiled. "It's not that hard. I can also go to Xiao Hanzheng to recuperate my body, so I can kill two birds with one stone."

This was naturally to comfort the emperor.

He also knew the dangers of going to the northern border.

However, he didn't really care. If he really died, it would be his fate.