Chapter 518: I misjudged you in the past

Liang Yulin saw his nephew looking at him in disbelief.

He knew why he was surprised.

But he didn't care, that was his nature.

In the past, he just couldn't bring himself to do many things, and his heart was truly as pure as water, so he liked to worship Buddha.

Now, because of Mdm Kong, he had a new pursuit in life.

His wife's family was very interesting, and he had a rare joy participating in it.

Therefore, he was no longer a Buddhist follower and revealed his true nature.

If he was still so nonchalant, he wouldn't even be able to get a wife.

He looked at the third prince and said, "Don't be so flustered. You still have a lot to learn. You should practice more in controlling your emotions."

At this point, the crown prince was much better than the other princes.

This was also a black-hearted tactic, similar to that of his royal brother.

Of course, as long as one wasn't his enemy or didn't step on his bottom line, the crown prince was also the most broad-minded among the the princes.

In this aspect, he was like him.

The third prince was speechless. "Imperial uncle, you've changed."

Shi Qingluo also saw the expression on the third prince's face. "How could this be?"

"Third Prince, your control of your emotions is indeed lacking. You should practice more." She chuckled.

There were not many people with black sesame hearts like Prince Yi in the royal family.

The second, third, and fifth princes she had seen were all too whitish.

The reserved and profound crown prince's heart might be filled with this kind of filling.

So as long as the crown prince didn't die, or if his personality suddenly changed, there shouldn't be much suspense in the change of the throne.

The third prince was speechless.

He felt that he was the normal one, while these two were the abnormal ones.

"Your Highness," Shi Qingluo said to Prince Yi, "have your men prepare for a surprise attack at night."

When she came to Heyang County, her young husband had given her many different medicine packets that had different effects.

Prince Yi didn't ask about the effects of Shi Qingluo's medicine packet.

He preferred to see it on the spot. "No problem!"

Hence, he took the medicine bag and went to make arrangements.

The third prince had a face full of questions.

What were these two people doing?

However, it was obvious that the two of them despised the third prince and did not explain to him.

Therefore, the third prince could only return to his residence helplessly and prepare to see what was going on between his imperial uncle and Shi Qingluo that night.

Late at night, the third prince couldn't fall asleep, so he went to find Prince Yi.

He realized that his imperial uncle was not in the courtyard either.

Instead, he had gone to the courtyard where Shi Qingluo was staying. He followed after him.

As soon as he entered, he saw his imperial uncle and Shi Qingluo playing chess in the courtyard.