Chapter 485: He would be crazy to do that

A few days later, Liang Mingyu arrived in Heyang County.

Then, he heard his people who stayed here report the recent events.

He was completely dumbfounded after hearing that.

He really didn't expect the princess consort to do such a stupid thing.

In the past, his impression of the princess consort was that she was cold, fierce, and ruthless.

She could express her displeasure to his father however she wanted to.

As for his mother, Secondary Consort Hua, she would even find fault with her from time to time to punish her.

No matter how excellent Secondary Consort Hua was, she would obediently give in to the princess consort in front of her.

She would kneel down as punishment if she was instructed to or stand behind the princess consort and serve her like a maidservant for the entire day.

No matter what trouble Liang Mingmin had caused outside, even if she had killed someone, the princess consort would have someone settle it.

It was also because of this that made him feel that the princess consort was the most powerful and awesome person in the entire Prince Jin's residence, other than his grandmother and father.

But now, she had been defeated by Xiao Hanzheng and his mother the moment they met.

If he were to meet Shi Qingluo, he would be in an even worse state.

So the princess consort was actually tyrannical in her home, but when she went out, she was just a paper tiger?

While he scolded silently that the princess consort for being so stupid to expose her weakness, he couldn't help but gloat in his heart.

It was true that in Prince Jin's residence, the princess consort was definitely the most hated person among the illegitimate sons and daughters.

They had all been punished by the princess consort for various reasons, and their own mothers had often been tortured until a layer of their skin was peeled off.

The number of his father's concubines that was killed by the princess consort couldn't be counted with two hands.

If her own mother didn't have some survival capabilities in the backyard, then it would be difficult for her to even stay alive.

He had once seen with his own eyes his half-younger sister born of a concubine accidentally provoking Liang Mingmin.

In the middle of winter, the princess consort thrown his half-sister into the cold lake.

Because the illegitimate daughter's mother was not favored, and she was timid, she did not dare to approach his father for help, and definitely did not dare to trigger the princess consort.

This also delayed the time she was saved.

She was still breathing after being rescued, but she had a high fever that night.

Most importantly, his father didn't even look at her and didn't punish the princess consort.

His father treated all these children the same.

Only the capable ones survived. If they can't even protect themselves, they can't blame others if they lose their lives.

The next day, the princess consort continued to eat and chatted and laughed with Liang Mingmin.

At that time, he was extremely disappointed, but at the same time, he was glad that his mother was Secondary Consort Hua.

From then on, he had an unspeakable fear of the princess consort.