Chapter 590: It's no use being sour

Then, Shi Qingluo greeted the female guests on both floors, while Xiao Hanzheng greeted the male guests.

Xi Rui and the others took their own plates and went to get some food. It was their first time eating at a buffet, and besides feeling that it was new and fun, they were also immersed by the numerous dishes they had never tried before.

Liang Youxiao ate a few plates and stopped to rest.

He touched his round belly and said, "Sigh, I really can't bear to leave you guys!"

Xi Rui rolled his eyes. "You can't bear to part with the fine wine and delicacies, right?

"By the way, when you go back awhile later, remember to bring some wine back to the Xi family for me."

How could he not share such a fine wine with his family?

His grandfather and father would definitely like to drink white wine and bamboo leaf green wine, and his grandmother and mother would definitely like the flower wine and fruit wine.

At that time, his old master would be able to show off again.

After all, they knew that the wine that Shi Qingluo brewed was limited.

They had only started brewing the new batch.

By the time it was sold to the capital, who knew when it would be?

Liang Youxiao nodded.

"No problem. I'll bring some back and for me to drink it on the way back."

If it were not for his great ambition, he would not have wanted to conquer the sea.

Instead, he would have stayed here to eat, drink, and have fun every day.

"When are you leaving?" Xi Rui asked. "Is there any news?"

"There's still some time to go. The ship isn't ready yet, so there's no news from the capital." Liang Youxiao smiled.

"Also, Qingluo has been teaching me a foreign language and some general knowledge of the sea. I have to learn more before leaving."

He really didn't expect Shi Qingluo to know the language of another country.

She had taught him some common conversations in several languages, and he couldn't help but admire her.

She had actually learned such a difficult language.

And the Western countries on the other side of the ocean, who were eating with knives and forks instead of chopsticks, was really incomprehensible.

He had been learning these things recently.

Xi Rui knew that Liang Youxiaovhad learned some language from Shi Qingluo that he couldn't understand at all.

He was glad he wasn't ambitious, or he'd be crying.

So fortunately, his good friend would be the one who wanted to cry now.

He patted Liang Youxiao's shoulder. "Brother, study hard. Take care!"

Liang Youxiao was speechless.

Why did it feel like this fellow was gloating over her misfortune?

Then he stood up. "Do you still want to eat? I'll go get more."

Xi Rui felt extremely stuffed. "I feel like I can't feel my stomach with more food anymore, but you can still eat."

Liang Youxiao shrugged. "I'm counting down on the number of meals I have here. Of course, I have to eat more.

"The chef is roasting prawns now. I'm going to eat a few skewers."