Chapter 452: He's really good at it

What happened between Liang Mingmin and Zhuo Zheng was updated to Xiao Hanzheng quickly.

He had trained a few secret guards who were very good at tracking and scouting, so they had watched the entire process of Liang Mingmin encountering the bandits, to the time when Zhuo Zheng saved her and sent her back.

They were also the ones who had held Liang Mingmin's secret guards back and caused them to lose track of Liang Mingmin.

And the reason why those bandits had taken that path was that they had "coincidentally" met Liang Mingmin.

It was naturally Xiao Hanzheng's scheme.

After knowing that she had disguised herself as a man, Xiao Hanzheng knew that his previous plan could be carried out.

He immediately had got someone to pretend to be a passerby.

When the bandits passed by, that person pretended to casually say that a large caravan had arrived and he accidentally saw a large stack of silver notes in the leader's pouch.

This naturally attracted the attention of the few people who were here to target a "fat sheep", and they changed their original route.

Liang Mingmin was being watched, so her movements were all under his control.

Shi Qingluo suddenly sent Zhuo Zheng to deliver soap to Xiao Hanzheng.

Naturally, it was the secret guard who had secretly given Shi Qingluo a signal.

Therefore, everything was not a coincidence.

It was all arranged and planned by Xiao Hanzheng, and he would not expose himself.

As expected, the plan was flawless.

It did not arouse Liang Mingmin's and Zhuo Zheng's suspicions.

Both of them thought that it was a coincidence.

After Shi Qingluo finished listening to the secret guard's report, she waited for the guard to leave.

She looked at Xiao Hanzheng with her starry Eyes. "Brother Zheng, you're really amazing. Everything went as planned as you thought."

Her little hubby's play of a hero saving a beauty was really great.

"Thank you for your praise, my dear!" Xiao Hanzheng chuckled.

Shi Qingluo took the initiative to sit on his lap and play with his hair. "Are you trying to kill two birds with one stone by setting up those bandits to flirt with Liang Mingmin? "

Xiao Hanzheng lowered his head and chuckled. "My wife is so smart.

"The cottage they are at is not far from Heyang County and is particularly close to the cement road we are planning to build.

"They were very malicious and often rob and kill.

"In the winter, they will even pretend to be Ge people, then set fire and kill those in the nearby counties and villages. Their team is getting stronger and bigger.

"If we don't get rid of them, our cement road will bring them great convenience.

"Ambushing on the road would allow them to cause harm to many caravans.

"If they come here a few more times, those caravans will not dare to come to Heyang County to purchase goods after hearing the news.

"Even if the bold ones still come, there will definitely be casualties.

"That's why I've been planning on how to get rid of this group of bandits.

"Who knew that Liang Mingmin would come to me on her own accord?"