Chapter 430: Was really bold

King Jin was taken aback, clearly not expecting Shi Qingluo to write a letter to him.

He took the letter and read it curiously.

He had thought that the girl would give him some ideas again, but after reading the letter, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Liang Mingyu was also very curious. "Father, what did she say in the letter?"

King Jin placed the letter on the table. "She asked if I should fulfill my promise.

"She wants me to repair the road."

That girl was really bold. If she were someone else, they wouldn't dare to write such a blatant letter to make him fulfill his promise.

Liang Mingyu was stunned. "She's really direct."

"Then, father, should we start building the road?" he asked.

King Jin nodded. "Of course we'll fix it. We have to let her know that I'm a man of my word, so that she'll continue to give us good ideas."

Liang Mingyu thought for a moment. "Why don't I go to Heyang County and talk to them about repairing the road?"

King Jin thought for a moment. "Alright, then go to Heyang County personally. You must complete this task.

He then emphasized, "Be careful. don't affect the overall situation."

Liang Mingyu nodded. "Don't worry, father. I understand."

Naturally, he would not ruin the overall situation because of his little hobby.

He himself wanted to rope in Shi Qingluo.

The next day, Liang Mingyu set off for Heyang County.

However, there was one more person.

His younger sister, Liang Mingmin, who was also the only legitimate daughter of King Jin's wife. When the late emperor was still in power, she was conferred the title of Princess Zhen, which meant that she was a treasure.

And from the fact that she has the same 'Ming' in her name as Liang Mingyu, it could be seen how much Liang Mingmin was dotted on.

In the entire residence, she could be said to be King Jin's most doted on child. In terms of food, clothing, and power, the other illegitimate daughters couldn't even compare to one of her fingers.

This time, when she heard that Liang Mingyu was going to Heyang County, Liang Mingmin felt that she had been bored recently.

In order to hide from others, she had to follow him, euphemistically saying that she wanted to relax.

King Jin and his wife had both agreed.

Although Liang Mingyu was not willing to bring along this little troublemaker, he could only agree.

Because Liang Mingmin was with them, the carriage could not go fast.

The people who had arranged for them tried their best to go to a restaurant for the two masters to have their meals during lunch and dinner time.

The main thing was to serve the princess well, otherwise, the outcome would not be good.

They had lunch at the county closest to Northern City.

Liang Mingmin was a picky eater, so she put down her chopsticks after eating a little.

She looked at her elder brother, the illegitimate son of King Jin, who was still eating and asked, "Liang Mingyu, have you seen Shi Qingluo's husband, Xiao Hanzheng?"