Chapter 535: Encounter

Ruan Songling's heart skipped a beat when she heard her father's words.

She put down the bird's nest that she had been looking down on.

"Father, is there anything we can't discuss nicely?"

Father Ruan looked at her coldly. "You shameless woman. You still have the nerve to ask me to speak properly.

"You're really good. You were obviously divorced by Prince Jin and have to return to your maternal family, but you have the cheek to say that it was only a quarrel and that you went back to your maternal family because you were unhappy.

"Prince Jin told me everything today. He has already abolished your position as the princess consort and divorced you. It's impossible for him to take you back.

"Not only will you have to use the money and things you had from Prince Jin's residence to repair the road, but our family will also need to gather three hundred thousand taels of silver to repair the road.

"You evil girl, how can you be so shameless?

"You aren't satisfied with just following Prince Jin. You actually went to Heyang County to find Prince Yi.

"How did I give birth to such a shameless daughter like you?

"You even used Prince Jin's power to set fire to an official in the imperial court and the newly-appointed Princess Fubao.

"Even Prince Jin doesn't dare to do it so brazenly. Look at you, no wonder he divorce you."

Father Ruan didn't expect his daughter to be so bold.

Mother Ruan was about to throw a tantrum, but after hearing what Father Ruan said, she was shocked.

"Are you talking nonsense? How is this possible?

"Prince Jin dotes on our daughter so much, how could he divorce her?"

Father Ruan snorted. "Ask your good daughter and you'll know if I'm telling the truth."

It wasn't just Mother Ruan who couldn't believe it, even the concubines and illegitimate children in the room were shocked.

All of them looked at Ruan Songling.

Ruan Songling's expression changed.

She was panicking in her heart, but on the surface, she said firmly, "If he wants to divorce me, so be it. Do you think I'm afraid of him?

"Now that he's gone too far, don't come and beg me to go back in the future."

All this time, she had been thinking that perhaps Liang Yujun had said that he wanted to divorce her in anger because she had gone to find Prince Yi.

She didn't believe him when he said that he was going to flatter her on purpose and then throw her into the mud.

She had been waiting at her maternal family's home for him to personally come and take her back to his mansion.

However, after Prince Jin returned to his residence for so many days without any news, and she was really angry.

Therefore, when she heard her father say that he wanted to talk to him, she silently agreed.

But she hadn't expected Liang Yujun to be serious.

He really wanted to divorce her.

Father Ruan was so angry that he laughed.

He took out the divorce papers and threw them at her. "With Prince Jin's status, he can have any woman he wants. Why would he want a shameless b * tch like you?"