Chapter 526: Couldn't accept it

When Xiao Hanzheng saw his wife, a big smile appeared on his cold face.

"Wifey!"

After entering the city gate, everyone got off their horses.

Xiao Hanzheng took the initiative to step forward and hold Shi Qingluo's hand.

He then greeted his mother and Xiao Baili, "Mother, sister!"

"It's good that you're here," Mother Xiao said with a smile.

Xiao Baili's eyes were sparkling. "Big brother, you're really amazing!"

Xiao Hanzheng sneered and rubbed her head.

Liang Yulin chuckled at the side.

"Baili is also quite powerful. If any other girl were her, she would have been scared to tears after seeing the battle just now. It's especially rare that she is accompanying Qingluo to defend the city."

He had always known that if he wanted to marry his wife, he had to first get the approval of Mdm Kong's children.

Moreover, he was very fond of Xiao Hanzheng and his two siblings.

He even treated the three of them like his own children.

A little girl like Baili was innocent and smart.

She was not arrogant at all and was very likable.

Xiao Baili also liked Prince Yi. "I learned this from my sister-in-law."

If it wasn't for her sister-in-law, she might still be that timid little village girl.

"You and your sister-in-law are both amazing," Liang Yulin said with a smile.

When Xi Rong, who was following behind, heard this, she couldn't help but roll her eyes.

She really didn't expect her immortally-pure royal uncle to have such a down-to-earth moment.

Her royal uncle was too appalling.

In order to marry Xiao Hanzheng's mother, he was willing to praise her children to the heavens.

She had just led a group of female soldiers into the battlefield to kill the enemy and captured countless Ge soldiers, but her royal uncle didn't praise her.

However, since her royal uncle had been single for so many years and his old house had caught fire, she didn't make a fuss about it.

Xiao Yuanshi felt that something was wrong when he saw the conversation between Prince Yi and his bad daughter-in-law and daughter.

When did Prince Yi become so easy to approach?

And why was he so kind to his daughter, with some kind of love?

Just as he was thinking about why, Shi Qingluo's voice pulled him back to his senses.

"My ex-father-in-law is here too!"

Xiao Yuanshi was speechless.

He felt that the word 'father-in-law' was a deeper description of himself.

This bad daughter-in-law was as annoying as ever.

"Greetings, Princess Fubao!" He said with a fake smile.

He did not know what the emperor was thinking, but he actually gave Shi Qingluo the title of a princess.

The smile on Shi Qingluo's face brightened. "Greetings, ex-father-in-law!"

There would be a good show to watch when this scumbag father came.

With Prince Yi's black-hearted personality, this scumbag father would definitely regret coming here.