Chapter 475: He was really worried

The next day, Shi Qingluo was summoned to the palace by the emperor.

Shi Qingluo also used this opportunity to request a return to the northern border.

The emperor smiled. "If you want to go back, you may. I will send a group of royal guards to protect you."

This time, Shi Qingluo had secretly come to the capital to deliver the potatoes, ruining the plans of Prince Jin, those from the previous dynasty and the Ge kingdom. He was afraid that those people would lay their hands on Shi Qingluo on her way back.

Shi Qingluo actually felt that it would be more convenient for her to go back by herself.

However, she had to bring a few hundred catties of potatoes this time.

If she were to transport them in her interspace like before, she might be exposed.

After all, there would definitely be many people keeping an eye on her recently.

Thus, she looked at the emperor gratefully. "Thank you, Your Majesty!"

The emperor thought for a moment and said, "I've heard a few of Dumby's geese are very smart?"

Two days ago, he had received a letter from his royal brother, who kept praising how powerful and smart the green goose was. He couldn't help but want to raise a big goose for fun.

How could Shi Qingluo not understand what the emperor was trying to say?

She smiled and said, "There are indeed a few that stand out.

"Dumby has always been very grateful of Your Majesty's gifts, so I would like to give a few of its geese to Your Majesty for fun. I'm not sure if you would accept Dumby's intention?"

Dumby had too many harems, so there were many male and female goslings born every month.

They couldn't raise so many big geese in the county government now.

If someone asked for them and the environment was suitable to raise them, she would give them some.

If the geese were sent to the palace and raised by the emperor, they would be the emperor's pets. They would definitely enjoy a good life.

So when she saw that the emperor had the intention to raise them, she took the initiative to mention it.

Dumby immediately called out to the emperor a few times and bowed again, looking at the emperor with bright eyes.

Hurry up and give out more of my geese, it's too difficult to raise them.

The palace was quite big, and it was suitable for raising geese.

The emperor was touched when he saw Dumby's expression.

This goose king was really considerate.

Knowing that the emperor wanted to raise one, it immediately gave him a few of its geese.

"Good, then send it over. I will definitely let my people take good care of it."

Dumby immediately let out a few more happy cries. This two-legged monster was really not bad.

When the emperor saw it like this, he felt that it was particularly likable.

He waved at it. "Come here."

Dumby obediently walked over and extended its head for the emperor to stroke.

The emperor liked it even more when he saw it. He reached out and touched its smooth and clean forehead.