Chapter 471: Her goose was too good at this

Shi Qingluo saw the emperor was listening patiently.

She continued, "I said those words in a moment of anger, and I regretted it after that.

"But if we didn't managed to get it after saying so, we might be bullied by Princess Zhen in the future.

"Princess Zhen would also catch my goose and stew it.

"So I came with thick-skinned to borrow my credits for the potatoes to ask for a title, Your Majesty.

"I have to live with dignity. I want to fight for my dignity as Princess Zhen is really too much of a bully.

"With the emperor's imperial title and a death-exemption medallion, I believe Princess Zhen will not dare to be as presumptuous and bully others as before."

Dumbly called out a few more times at the side, she wouldn't dare to bully a goose anymore.

Shi Qingluo's eyes were filled with adoration and reliance as he looked at the emperor. "The emperor is the biggest backing for me and my goose. As long as we have the emperor's support, we have nothing to be afraid of."

The emperor was well-informed, and Shi Qingluo had long decided to narrate this honestly in front of the emperor.

As long as it was not a secret that could not be revealed, she would not hide it.

As the emperor, he was lonely holding the top designation.

He also didn't like the people around him always hiding things from him.

Instead, he preferred them to tell him everything honestly.

He definitely wouldn't dislike others treating him as something they could worship. In fact, he even liked it.

Dumby eyes also revealed a look of reliance on the emperor.

It quacked a few times at him, meaning that Dumby and its mama were relying on him.

The emperor felt an indescribable sense of closeness when he was being looked at with such trust and reliance by the owner and the goose.

It was said that animals knew how to read people and were the most innocent.

This intelligent goose relied on and worshiped him, the emperor.

This meant that he was the true emperor, the son of heaven.

Even the animals acknowledged him.

Moreover, this goose might be an immortal pet sent by the old immortal to protect Daliang.

He laughed out loud. "You guys!"

He was also happy that Shi Qingluo had honestly told him everything about how she had bragged in front of Liang Mingmin.

He had an even better impression of Shi Qingluo.

This girl was honest and frank.

It also showed that this girl really trusted, worshiped, and depended on him.

She really felt that as long as she had his support, she would not be afraid of anything.

This was acknowledging him as the emperor.

He nodded. "Alright, I'll fulfill your request this time. You can't do this again next time."

"Thank you, Your Majesty!" Shi Qingluo immediately thanked him.

"I was bullied too much by Princess Zhen on that occasion," she said in an apologetic tone. "Otherwise, I wouldn't have boasted. I will be careful in the future."