Chapter 558: Deeply humiliated

Xiao Yuanshi's expression was not very good.

After all, he had never been scolded and looked down upon by a woman before.

This woman was once under his command and control.

However, there was an indescribable sense of novelty in her, and he felt that Mdm Kong looked better when she was scolding others.

He looked at her face with a faint layer of red because she was so angrily scolding others, and he immediately saw her expression.

Mdm Kong was becoming more and more beautiful and interesting.

No wonder Prince Yi would be so interested in a divorced woman.

He walked up a flight of steps and got close to Mdm Kong, wanting to speak in her ear.

Kong Yuelan was startled.

Seeing Xiao Yuanshi approaching her face, she was so annoyed that she raised her hand and slapped him.

Xiao Yuanshi seemed to have anticipated this as he grabbed Kong Yuelan's wrist.

"Yuelan," he said with an evil smile, "I let you slap me last time because I was caught off guard. Do you think there will be a second time? "

Kong Yuelan struggled but couldn't break free.

Then, she raised her foot and gave Xiao Yuanshi a kick, wanting to kick him down the stairs.

However, Xiao Yuanshi was once a senior general, so his combat power and strength were not low.

Therefore, after being kicked, his body only swayed a little, but he didn't fall down the stairs.

"You're getting more and more hot-tempered," he said with a smile. "I like it!"

Kong Yuelan was angered by Xiao Yuanshi's shamelessness, but the difference in their martial strength was too obvious.

She turned her head and looked at her daughter-in-law for help.

Shi Qingluo did not expect this scumbag father to be so shameless. ]

He even put on a devilish smile, which disgusted her.

Seeing that her mother-in-law couldn't do anything to this scumbag father, she was just about to help when she saw her mother-in-law's eyes.

She gave her mother-in-law a thumbs-up in her heart.

If she couldn't win, she would ask for help.

This was a good thing. She wouldn't suffer a loss.

Hence, she grabbed his arm and pressed on two of his acupuncture points.

This was what her young hubby had taught her.

Seeing Shi Qingluo's attack, Xiao Yuanshi was about to fight back when he suddenly felt his arm go numb.

In an instant, he lost all his strength and Kong Yuelan broke free.

Then, Shi Qingluo kicked him in the chest.

Xiao Yuanshi knew that Shi Qingluo's skills were not bad, so he wanted to raise his hand to block.

However, he realized that he couldn't even lift his hand.

Then, Shi Qingluo's foot landed on his chest with great force.

He felt a pain in his chest, and then his whole body fell backward and fell on the floor.

Shi Qingluo looked at him coldly. "Deputy Governor Xiao, stop your itchy hands. This is a lesson."