Chapter 599: Is what he said true?

In a small courtyard in Northern City.

Looking at the plain food on the table, Ge Chunying found it hard to swallow.

When will these days end?

Ge Chunru was also eating absentmindedly, while Ge Chunyi and Mdm Niu were scheming in their minds.

As they ate, Mdm Niu gave Ge Chunyi a look.

She put a piece of half-fat meat into her mouth and ran to the door to vomit.

Ge Chunyi immediately chased after her. "Are you having sickness from the pregnancy?"

Ge Chunru, who was still in a daze, heard this and immediately came back to her senses.

She stood up and walked to the door.

"Sickness from the pregnancy? Mdm Niu is pregnant?"

Ge Chunyi smiled and nodded. "Yes, she was not feeling well a few days ago. The doctor said that she was pregnant."

Ge Chunru couldn't help but show a happy expression. "That's great."

Although she hated and detested Mdm Niu, her younger brother wanted to be with her, so she had no choice.

Now that Mdm Niu was pregnant, it also meant that their Ge family had an heir. This made her look at Mdm Niu a little more pleasing to the eye.

Ge Chunying, who was sitting inside, frowned when she heard this.

Why did she have to get pregnant now, not earlier or later?

She had some doubts in her heart.

Why don't we get the maidservant to invite a doctor over to take a look?

She added, "This is a good thing for the Ge family. We have to be careful."

If Mdm Niu was pretending, then once she invited the doctor, she would be exposed.

Ge Chunru also felt that it would be more reassuring to invite the doctor over. "Okay."

After that, she asked the maidservant to invite the doctor over.

What surprised Ge Chunyi was that neither Ge Chunyi nor Mdm Niu objected.

She had a bad feeling.

Because this location was close to the medical hall, the maidservant quickly invited a doctor over.

Mdm Niu was indeed more than a month pregnant.

Ge Chunru was completely at ease.

After the doctor left, Ge Chunying asked Ge Chunyi and Mdm Niu, "You guys knew about it a few days ago. Why didn't you tell us?"

After she met those people during the day, she revealed her pregnancy that night.

She felt that it was not that simple.

Mdm Niu had already stopped vomiting. "We were just waiting for the fetus to stabilize to give you a surprise."

She and Ge Chunyi had originally wanted to use her pregnancy to change the name of Ge Chunru's remaining shop to Ge Chunyi.

However, they changed their minds.

After all, that shop was only worth three to four thousand taels of silver.

It was nothing compared to fifty thousand.

Ge Chunying wanted to sneer.

She wasn't elated from the surprise, but was shocked. However, she did not say anything.