Chapter 507: Calculated

When she returned to the deputy governor's mansion, Ge Chunru met Old Lady Xiao and the others who had come on purpose.

Old Lady Xiao sneered. "Little Lady Ge, didn't you run away so quickly?Why are you back now?"

Mdm Wang and Mdm Wu also chimed in.

"If she didn't come back, where else could she go?

"She is a woman who does not live up to what a woman should do, only Second Son Xiao would take her in. If she is thrown outside, no man will take a fancy to her."

If this happened in the past, Ge Chunru would have shown an angry expression.

However, her mind was not on this at all.

"Old Madam, I'm tired and want to go back to the courtyard to rest."

"You shameless b * tch, " Old Lady Xiao snorted. "How dare a concubine like you move around without the permission of the madams of the house.

"This is outrageous.

"Kneel here and you're only allowed to get up four hours later.

"Otherwise, get out of the deputy governor office."

Her hatred for Ge Chunru would never dissipate.

Every time she saw her, she wanted to torture her.

Ge Chunru was very aggrieved, but she knew that she was alone and helpless in the deputy governor office.

"Yes!" She could only nod.

Old Lady Xiao asked the maidservants to watch Ge Chunru kneel down and left with her two daughters-in-law.

Being forced to kneel under the scorching sun, Ge Chunru's hatred grew even stronger.

One day, she would definitely kill all the people in the Xiao family.

When Xiao Yuanshi came back, someone reported that the old lady had made Concubine Ge kneel in the courtyard.

If this happened in the capital, Xiao Yuanshi would have gone to help immediately.

But now, he felt that it was a good punishment for her to kneel.

His personal attendant had already told him that Ge Chunru had gone to the casino.

However, his people did not succeed, so they did not know what happened after Ge Chunru went in.

However, Ge Chunru had been in there for a long time, which made him feel uncomfortable.

He guessed that Ge Chunru was trying to raise money for that good-for-nothing, so he had to avoid her.

So he went to Liu Ru's courtyard to sit down.

Ge Chunru had asked her maidservant to keep an eye on him. She had already known when Xiao Yuanshi returned to the mansion.

She still had a trace of hope in her heart that he would come to her courtyard to help her and not let her kneel under the scorching sun as punishment.

But in the end, she became more and more disappointed.

The hot sun shone on her body and face, but she didn't feel hot. Instead, her heart turned cold.

Before she passed out from the heat stroke, she only had one thought in her mind.

She wanted to use that pack of strong medicine.

Who asked Xiao Yuanshi to be so heartless?

When she woke up, she was already lying on the bed in the room.