Chapter 532: His son was really a fox, right?

Very quickly, Shi Qingluo walked over with Xiao Hanzheng's mother and the others.

Their family chatted and laughed as they entered the courtyard.

Xi Rong and Xi Rui followed them for dinner.

Even the third prince used the excuse that he had work to do here in order to stay for a free meal.

Xiao Yuanshi was the only one who was ignored.

He was extremely embarrassed.

Xiao Yuanshi stood at the door, looking at the disappearing figures of the group. In addition to being angry, he was more panicked and confused.

He had always thought that as long as he turned around, Kong Yuelan would happily reconcile with him.

Only now did he realize that he had been overthinking it.

Before this, he had also thought that Prince Yi wanted to marry Kong Yuelan as his princess consort because of Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo.

But now he was not sure.

Which prince would go to help a woman in the kitchen?

Even he, who had once been a farmer's son, could not have done such a thing.

Even if Prince Yi wanted to win over Xiao Hanzheng and his wife, he didn't have to lower his status to this extent.

Then, he felt pain on his face, and he was furious.

Xiao Hanzheng was an unfilial son.

He had deliberately helped Prince Yi deal with his father.

He didn't follow them shamelessly, but returned to the inn as he swung his sleeves to express his anger.

When he saw his own appearance in the mirror, Xiao Yuanshi suddenly felt like he was about to collapse.

No wonder Mdm Kong had despised him so much before.

He could not even see his original handsome appearance now.

Prince Yi, that bastard, was really bad!

In the next two days, Xiao Yuanshi didn't appear in front of Kong Yuelan. He stayed in the inn to speed up his recovery.

The town doctor's medical skills were limited.

He had applied the medicine for two days, but it had only subsided a little. He really didn't want to go out and meet others.

Prince Yi secretly left the small town and secretly escorted Yelu Deguang, the little prince of Ge Kingdom, into the capital.

Xiao Hanzheng suggested that it would be better to send Yelu Deguang to the capital as a hostage.

Although Yelu Deguang seemed to have yet to established his existence in the Ge Kingdom in the past, he was actually the favorite son of the Ge Emperor.

He was also a battle general who was born with great strength, courage, and cruelty.

It would be a disaster for the people of Daliang at the border if Yelu Deguang were to escape back to the Ge Kingdom by accident.

Liang Yulin had only heard this from Xiao Hanzheng, but he trusted him unconditionally.

Of course, if he didn't believe his eldest son, who else would he believe?

And because he was worried about others escorting Yelu Deguang to the capital, Liang Yulin could only do it himself, temporarily leaving the matters of the canned food workshop at the border to Shi Qingluo.