Chapter 536: This is what it means to kill without spilling blood

In just the next few days, Ruan Songling had enough of the fickleness of human nature.

Those who used to beg her like dogs and lower their voices at home now mocked and ridiculed her when they saw her.

When her father's concubine, concubine son, and concubine son's wife saw her, they no longer showed her the respect they had in the past, and even deliberately pulled a long face.

She suffered harshly in her food and clothing needs, and even implicated her mother and brother.

Her daughter was not used to eating these and would make a fuss all day.

She had also spent quite a bit of her money.

When she went out, she met an official's wife, who used to be extremely respectful to her, but she no longer treated her with respect.

Those who were more polite treated her coldly, and there were also those who gloated at her misfortune in front of her.

It also made her afraid of going out.

She also discovered a terrifying fact.

Without Prince Jin's love, she and her daughter were nothing.

Thus, she had no choice but to lower her head once more.

She made two more trips to Prince Jin's manor, but Liang Yujun still did not see her.

One day, Ruan Songling's maidservant heard that Liang Yujun had left his manor and gone to a restaurant.

She hurriedly brought her daughter to intercept them.

This time, she was successfully brought into a private room by the guard.

Seeing the still-handsome and unbridled Liang Yujun, Ruan Songling only felt regret.

Her eyes reddened and she looked at him pitifully. "Your Highness!"

Liang Yujun's face was filled with undisguised disgust. "Ruan Songling, have you experienced what it feels like to be a pile of mud without me? Are you here to beg me?"

Ruan Songling was embarrassed by these words and wanted to get angry, but she held it in.

She did not say anything, but Liang Mingmin cried and pounced on Prince Jin. "Father, I'm wrong. I won't be so willful anymore.

"Just let me return to your residence."

She was going crazy recently.

Not only was she ridiculed in her grandfather's house, but she also suffered the same treatment when she went out.

No one would give in to her anymore, and she could no longer live as recklessly as she used to.

All the gigolo she had taken into the backyard had run away, and two of them were even more daring and came to beat her up.

On the way, the beggars even spat on her.

She really couldn't take it anymore.

Previously, she had gone to Prince Jin's residence to make a scene, but her father didn't want to see her, and the butler didn't let her in either.

Recently, she had not been eating or sleeping well, and she was also afraid.

However, before she could pounce into Prince Jin's arms, she was stopped by his personal attendant.

Liang Yujun hated this daughter of his even more.

She was too wishy-washy and was a disgrace.

"I will never accept you again, so you'd better be good civilians."