Chapter 573: It's really hard for me to explain in a few words

After Shi Qingluo finished playing the bamboo flute, she returned it to the maidservant.

"This bamboo flute is still a little lacking, there are some flaws in the sound," she said with a bit of disdain.

She looked at Madam Tu and said, "Madam, you're going to continue hosting guests for flower-viewing banquets next time. It's better to prepare a complete set of musical instruments.

"I think the jade flute sounds better than this bamboo flute. You can prepare a new one next time, Madam Tu."

Madam Tu was speechless.

Qingluo was indeed nosey.

Jade flute? She would never do such a thing again.

"I'll try my best," she said with a stiff smile.

Shi Qingluo raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by "try"? Your whole family can't even afford a jade flute?

"Isn't your family the number one family in Northern City?

"So you're that poor?" She said it with a hint of disdain.

To deal with someone like Madam Zhu, who didn't know how to do anything on the surface, she had to use a tough tactical approach.

To deal with a smiling tiger like Madam Tu, she had to use a soft knife to achieve the best effect of slapping her in the face.

Based on their short interaction, she had found that Madam Tu was quite shrewd.

Even if she didn't like her, she didn't show it on her face or in her expression.

She liked to embarrass her, but she wouldn't confront her directly.

The key was that this Madam Tu was one who cared a lot about her reputation.

Therefore, she had deliberately stepped on her face and rubbed it against the ground to make her feel uncomfortable and go crazy.

As expected, her words made Madam Tu's expression turn ugly.

Shi Qingluo, a village woman, actually despised the Tu family in public.

She really didn't know what to do.

She took a deep breath, suppressed her anger and said, "The Tu family can afford a jade flute. I will ask someone to prepare it. In the future, if you come to visit us again, I will prepare it for you."

Shi Qingluo nodded in satisfaction. "Very good.

"But I don't like things that have been used by others. If you want to prepare one, I want a new jade flute."

She had seen the servant girl take out the bamboo flute from a new box.

She checked it again to make sure it was new, then picked it up to blow on it.

Madam Tu was speechless.

Why did this wretched girl have so many requests?

However, she could only suppress her anger and nod, "Of course."

She immediately changed the topic. "I brewed wine with apricot flowers last year. Today, I would like to invite everyone to try it."

She made another "please" gesture. "I've specially asked the kitchen to prepare a lot of dishes to be served with it. Please come along."

The group of women all agreed with a smile.

"I've long heard that Madam Tu's apricot wine is the best in Northern City. We're in luck today."