Chapter 511: His ruthlessness would not lose to her

Ge Chunru saw that Xiao Yuanshi's face was livid with anger and he was even clutching his chest.

She laughed even louder.

"Xiao Yuanshi, do you think you're a good person?

"Mdm Kong and her maternal family have helped you so much, but for the sake of a young and beautiful woman like me, you forced her to step down as your wife and you cut your ties with her children.

"Don't think I don't know. Now that she's changed and doesn't care about you anymore, you're like a wretch again, thinking about her.

"Seeing that Xiao Hanzheng has made a name for himself, you regret cutting ties with him.

"It's a pity that although Mdm Kong is weak, she and her children are very stubborn. It's impossible for them to return and take you in.

"Moreover, when she sees you, she already dares to scold and hit you. It's even more impossible for her to pay attention to you.

"The Xiao siblings have no father-child relationship with you. They will never acknowledge you as their father.

"Xiao Yuanshi, this is your retribution."

"When you die in the future, there won't even be anyone to send you off.

"Haha, you deserve it. Hahaha!"

She laughed and laughed as tears gushed out of her eyes.

"I'm waiting to see you turning old and lonely with no one to send you off."

Xiao Yuanshi's eyes were red with anger.

He pounced over and grabbed Ge Chunru's neck. "You evil woman! You evil woman!"

Ge Chunru felt suffocated.

She panicked and kept struggling, trying to grab the back of Xiao Yuanshi's hand.

It scratched the back of his hand, leaving many bloody marks.

But he still didn't let go and kept pinching.

The personal guards present did not dare to step forward to stop him.

They also felt that Ge Chunru deserved it for treating their master like this.

Their master had done so much for her.

Other people could criticize their master, including the previous madams and young masters, but Ge Chunru did not have the right to.

Seeing Ge Chunru rolling her eyes and her breath becoming weaker, Xiao Yuanshi suddenly let go of her.

Ge Chunru bent over and started coughing.

Just now, she had already felt the fear of death.

She didn't want to die.

So, no matter how much Xiao Yuanshi hated her, he still couldn't bear to kill her?

After she finished coughing, she looked up at him while he held her neck.

Ge Chunru knew Xiao Yuanshi well, and naturally, Xiao Yuanshi also knew her well.

Seeing her expression, he could guess what she was thinking.

He sneered. "I just feel that it's too easy on you to strangle you to death like this.

"Don't you value your younger brother and sister so much that you think your younger brother is the one you can rely on?

"Then I'll fulfill your wish!"