Chapter 478: If she wants to see her

When Liang Mingyu heard "the mother and daughter have been arrogant for so long, it's about time to halt this", his eyes widened in disbelief.

So his father had deceived both of them?

Then why did father pamper the princess and pamper Liang Mingmin so much?

He couldn't figure it out at all.

"Father, do you mean to give up on the princess consort to Heyang County Magistrate?" he asked again with uncertainty.

Liang Yuyu glanced at him. "If your comprehension is so bad, you should step down and give up your position."

"As the heir of Prince Jin's residence, no matter what you encounter, you should not be alarmed."

He was also very dissatisfied with his son, Liang Mingyu.

Without comparison, there would be no harm.

In the past, he had thought that he could be nurtured.

However, after comparing him to Xiao hanzheng, he felt that his son was too weak and wasn't that useful.

He was clearly the heir of Prince Jin's residence, but he had to endure Liang Mingmin's tyrannical abuse of power.

He did things in a smooth manner and did not have the decisiveness of a thunderbolt.

If he couldn't get him to wake up, he would have to find someone else.

Liang Mingyu jumped in shock and immediately said, "Father, I understand. I know what to do."

He cursed the princess consort and Liang Mingmin again in her heart.

These two scourges were really harmful.

He had almost lost his position as the crown prince because of them.

Only then did Liang Yujun reach out and pat him on the shoulder. "You have to remember that you're the heir to Prince Jin's residence. Other than your grandmother and I, you're the most important. You don't need to be afraid of anyone."

This hint was very obvious.

If Liang Mingyu still couldn't hold the stakes high, he would really have to change him to someone else.

After all, he had many sons.

Liang Mingyu swallowed his saliva and steadied his mind. "Yes, I understand."

Liang Yujun waved his hand. "That's enough. Go and rest. Tomorrow, we'll rush back to Heyang County at top speed and take care of the road construction there."

Liang Mingyu nodded. "Yes!"

When he came out of the study room, he was very confused, and he didn't know what to do.

As he walked, he unconsciously arrived at Secondary Consort Hua's courtyard.

Secondary Consort Hua was trimming the flowers with a pair of scissors.

When she saw her son enter, she handed the scissors to the servant girl.

"Why are you here?" she asked with a smile.

Liang Mingyu came back to his senses and smiled bitterly. "I couldn't figure out something, so I walked and came here."

Secondary Consort Hua pointed to a [avilion in the middle of the lake in front of them. "Should we go and sit there? "

Liang Mingyu nodded. "Alright!"

No one could eavesdrop on their conversation.

Secondary Consort Hua ordered the servants to make tea and then asked everyone to leave.