Chapter 525: Really too awesome

Liang Yulin pointed his sword at the burly but young-looking general.

"Little prince, since you're here, why don't you come to the town as a guest?" he said with a smile.

"If you don't want to go, then I'll have to personally invite you."

Yelu Deguang didn't expect that Prince Yi would recognize him. "You know me? "

He had always been training in secret and rarely appeared in the imperial family. He was one of the trump cards.

However, he didn't expect that Prince Yi would know his identity. How was this possible?

Liang Yulin could see Yelu Deguang's surprise.

He only knew that the emperor of Ge had a young son, but he rarely appeared, so he didn't even have a portrait.

He did not know that he was the one who had led the troops to besiege Daliang this time, and his spies in the Ge Kingdom had not given him any news.

It was Xiao Hanzheng who had sent a letter to Shi Qingluo to convey the message.

Xiao Hanzheng had told Prince Yi to capture the man alive, as he was of use to them.

It was also because of this that he personally led his men to intercept and capture him.

Yelu Deguang was captured, while more than half of the soldiers he had led in a flee had been killed by the arrows.

Seeing this, the rest of them couldn't help but get off their horses or raise their hands to surrender.

Yelu Deguang's expression was extremely unsightly at this moment.

He had previously vowed to his father that he would definitely capture Shi Qingluo and Prince Yi alive.

Who knew that he would become the target of Prince Yi.

He did not know how his siblings would laugh at him when the news spread back to the Ge Kingdom.

Moreover, no matter how much he calculated, he didn't expect that Prince Yi would know his identity.

He was completely confused, because when he came out, he had not revealed his identity.

Other than his two trusted aides, the other soldiers did not know his true identity.

Then how did Prince Yi know?

Could there be a traitor among them or in the royal family?

Liang Yulin didn't care what he was thinking.

He ordered his men to tie Yelu Deguang up and brought him out of the forest.

The battle on the other side had also ended.

With Xiao Hanzheng and Prince Yi working together, they managed to take down the elites of the Ge Kingdom without any casualties, except for a few who were injured.

Seeing Xiao Hanzheng riding over, Liang Yulin led the way.

"Hanzheng, I've caught him alive," he said with a gentle smile.

Xiao Hanzheng knew that Prince Yi's martial arts were superior to Yelu Deguang's, and he was a fox, so it was impossible for him to fail in capturing him.

Therefore, he was not surprised. "Your Highness is indeed extraordinary!" he said.

If he were someone else, Yelu Deguang would have probably escaped.

In the Ge Kingdom, his combat power could be ranked in the top ten.

In his previous life, Yelu Deguang was a prince that the Ge Emperor had secretly trained.