Chapter 510: Are you surprised?

Xiao Yuanshi went to Ge Chunru's courtyard without hesitation.

Ge Chunru was copying Buddhist scriptures at this moment.

She didn't pay attention to Xiao Yuanshi when he came in.

She already knew that Liu Ru's maidservant had been caught.

That day, she was very anxious, but Xiao Yuanshi didn't come for three days in a row, which caused her to relax.

Anyway, that little b * stard didn't die, so what could Xiao Yuanshi do to her?

Send her off to the officials?

She was confident that he wouldn't, because it would embarrass him.

Seeing that Ge Chunru could still copy Buddhist scriptures, Xiao Yuanshi showed a sarcastic expression.

"Did you hurt too many people that you have nightmares and can't sleep at night, so you came here at the last minute to do some last-minute cramming?"

Ge Chunru didn't stop until she finished writing. "I don't know what you are talking about, Deputy Governor Xiao."

He narrowed his eyes and said, "Let me ask you. If a concubine tried to poison a legitimate daughter, what crime is it?"

Ge Chunru looked at him indifferently and raised her eyebrows. "Then will you send me to the authorities? "

Seeing her carefree appearance, how could Xiao Yuanshi not know what she was thinking?

It was because she thought that he would not send her to the officials and would not send her to jail.

Was a dead pig not afraid of boiling water?

Or did she think that he still couldn't bear to do much on her because of the little affection he had for her in the past?

"That map, did you secretly exchange it for your brother?" he suddenly looked at her.

"What map? I don't know." Ge Chunru, who was still smiling, suddenly changed her expression.

Although she quickly concealed herself, Xiao Yuanshi still discovered it.

"The gambling den will ask my sister for money, so they let my brother go," she said guiltily.

How did Xiao Yuanshi know that the map was missing so quickly?

Xiao Yuanshi looked at the face that he had once fallen in love with, but now it gave him a feeling of disgust.

He couldn't help but slap Ge Chunru. "B * tch, do you know how important that map is? "

He really didn't expect that it would be so difficult to guard against a thief.

He had wanted to use the map as an opportunity to cooperate with Prince Jin.

This way, he would have a great advantage and be half way towards success.

He would then merge the complete treasure map with Prince Jin and search for it together.

But now, Ge Chunru destroyed all of his plans.

That gambling den was the property of Prince Jin's residence, so that manager was most likely Prince Jin's people.

The purpose of setting Ge Chunyi up was actually to target him.

Since Prince Jin had the map, he was at a complete disadvantage.

This was because he had no idea when Prince Jin would go and look for the treasure, and it had nothing to do with him.