Chapter 512: He only wanted to say that he deserved it

Ge Chunru brought the two servant girls who she had their slavery contracts and left the deputy governor's house.

Standing at the door, she stopped and turned to look, with hatred and resentment in her eyes.

The butler looked at her with disdain, then had someone to close the main door heavily.

As her line of sight was blocked, Ge Chunru hands clenched into fists.

They were acting like snobs.

As long as the second prince can become the emperor in the future, her sister will be at least a noble consort, and she will come back to settle her grudges with these people.

At that time, she will wait for them to beg her on their knees.

"Go!" With a gloomy face, she led the two servant girls away.

The deputy governor's residence did not provide them a carriage, so she asked her servant girls to hire one and went directly to the courtyard Ge Chunyi had bought before.

When Ge Chunru arrived, Ge Chunyi and Mdm Niu were still sleeping.

After knocking on the door for half a day, Ge Chunyi opened it with an annoyed face.

Seeing Ge Chunru standing outside the door, he immediately collected his expression and replaced it with a cordial smile, "Sister, you've come to see me."

Yesterday, Mdm Niu had discussed with him how to get some money from his sister, and now she took the initiative to come to the door.

Ge Chunru's heart was a little embarrassed, after all, she was driven out by Xiao Yuanshi.

She said, "Let's go in and talk."

Ge Chunyi immediately opened the door, "Okay."

Seeing that she and her two servant girls was holding several baggage, his eyes lit up.

He took the initiative to reach for the ones in Ge Chunru's hand, "Sister, I'll do it."

Ge Chunru handed the baggage to him, thinking that it was really his brother who was thoughtful.

When Ge Chunyi took it, he almost lost his hand and dropped it on the ground, "Sister, what's inside this? Why is it so heavy?"

Ge Chunru said, "My gold and silver jewelry and some silver."

She then walked into the courtyard and didn't see Ge Chunyi's glowing and greedy gaze.

He also quickly limped while holding the baggage and followed.

He thought to himself that his sister was really caring, these things were timely to meet his urgent needs.

In the afternoon, he would go to the casino to recoup his losses.

But on the surface, he said with a thoughtful smile, "Sister, you can keep the gold and silver jewelry and wear them yourself, you don't need to give them to me."

Since his sister brought it, then she certainly will not take it back, but she would certainly like to hear this from him.

Sure enough, when Ge Chunru heard this, her heart warmed up again.

She made the correct decision to choose her brother, Xiao Yuanshi was blind, but she wasn't.

She looked pleased, "Chunyi, you have really grown up."

She continued, "I will live here to take care of you."

Ge Chunyi was confused, "Live here and take care of me?"