Chapter 436: Naturally wouldn't let the matter evolve as she wished

Xiao Hanzheng could not help but frown after hearing this.

"I was wondering why Liang Mingmin would come to such a remote place like Heyang County. She doesn't have a good relationship with her brother, Liang Mingyu, who is the son of a concubine. It turns out that Ge Chunru is the one behind this."

Shi Qingluo laughed coldly. "Even though Little Lady Ge has been demoted to a concubine, she still isn't laying low. She's been trying to find trouble for us.

"If that's the case, then don't blame us for being impolite.

"Your scumbag father no longer dotes on her. She has lost her rights after becoming a concubine. In the deputy governor's mansion, only the old lady would teach her a lesson. It's too easy on her.

"Let's do something,"

Since she wasn't laying low, they would let her be overwhelmed by it.

Xiao Hanzheng was also rather disgusted by this matter. He really hated seeing Liang Mingmin.

Moreover, it would be quite troublesome if he were to be entangled again.

Even though he had already found a way to counter Liang Mingmin and Zhuo Zheng, he did not want to just let it go after Little Lady Ge's instigation.

"Then let's start with her brother," he said after some thought.

"My men found out that Ge Chunyi has been addicted to drinking and gambling recently. He's only gambling a little now, so let's make him gamble more.

"When he loses all the money he had, he will naturally go to find Little Lady Ge to ask for it.

"It's best if he accumulate a large gambling debt and lets Little Lady Ge pay it back.

"In order to help her brother, Little Lady Ge could only continue to think of ways to poach those from the general's office.

"I'll make sure that my scumbag father will completely lose all patience with her. In the end, he'll drive her out of the Deputy Governor's Office when he can't bear it anymore."

His eyes turned cold and he squinted. "I'll see how she can rely on her younger brother and sister."

Shi Qingluo chuckled, "We've thought of the same thing again.

"Little Lady Ge and your scumbag father previously used this method to deal with Eldest Grandson Xiao. Now, it's just right for her brother to get his retribution."

Ge Chunyi was already addicted to gambling. He was not a good person, so they did not feel guilty when they set him up.

"Of course," Xiao Hanzheng chuckled and said, "We're not in the same family so we don't have to get along well.

"I'll make the arrangements tomorrow."

Shi Qingluo nodded. "Alright!"

She found that Little Lady Ge liked to act.

When she returned to Heyang County, she had almost forgotten about Little Lady Ge's existence. She thought that it was enough to have the old lady to handle her at any time.

Who would have thought that even like this, Little Lady Ge still wanted to scheme against them, so she had to suffer a backlash.

It was very likely that she wanted Princess Zhen to take a fancy to her young husband and then try to take him away from her.

If Little Lady Ge could teach her a lesson, she would probably wake up laughing even in her dreams.

However, they naturally wouldn't let the matter evolve as she wished.