Chapter 470: She is indeed bold

Shi Qingluo did not even change her clothes and just brought Dumby into the palace.

The main reason why she was recognized as soon as she entered the capital was that Dumby was too obvious.

Shi Qingluo was the only one in the entire Daliang country who had such an imposing black goose.

It was also because Dumby was too conspicuous and easily recognizable wherever she went that many people received the news the moment Shi Qingluo entered the palace.

The emperor was the first to receive news from the northern border.

Ordinary news was delivered at the fastest speed possible, and important news was delivered by specially trained eagles.

Therefore, the emperor received the news from the northern border about five days later.

News from the other families would take at least 20 to 30 days.

Therefore, apart from the emperor, most people did not know about the potatoes.

Everyone was confused. Why did Shi Qingluo returned to the capital?

And she suddenly came into the palace with that big goose.

Did something happen to Xiao Hanzheng?

All of them were curious and kept an eye on the palace.

After entering the imperial study room, Shi Qingluo saw the emperor sitting at the grand seat and bowed.

"I'm here to pay my respects to the emperor!"

As she saluted, Dumby also made a very elegant bow.

It even called out to the emperor, as if it was paying respects to him.

"Rise!" the emperor raised his hand.

Then, he looked at the goose with curiosity and a smile.

The goose was so smart. It actually bowed to him.

Not to mention its glossy black fur, its strong figure looked especially imposing. It was really not ordinary.

Of course, the emperor was still very happy to be bowed so respectfully by the legendary goose that was said to be an immortal pet.

It really wasn't Shi Qingluo who had taught Dumby to do this.

She was a little surprised that Dumby had such a strong desire to survive.

It was so smart that it knew how to flatter important people and learned how to bow from her.

As expected of her goose.

The emperor then turned his eyes to Shi Qingluo. "I received a letter from Xiao Hanzheng saying that you came to the capital to deliver potatoes? "

He was actually very surprised.

He really couldn't guess how Shi Qingluo had transported so many potatoes outside the capital by herself and then asked the porters to carry them into the capital.

Along the way, it would be reasonable to say that the spies from different parties would discover her, but they did not.

Even his spies didn't find her.

He only received news when she appeared in the suburbs of the capital with the goose.

However, even though he was curious, he did not want to get to the bottom of it.

Now, the emperor was beginning to doubt the existence of Shi Qingluo's old immortal master.

Either that or Xiao Hanzheng's arrangements were too secretive and he thought of a way that no one else could think of.