Chapter 592: These two people are really bad

Liang Yujun hadn't expected his disgraceful younger brother actually to encourage the Xiao siblings to change their surnames.

He had even negotiated with the elders in his clan.

Those old fogies were all stubborn. He didn't know how this fellow had managed to do it.

He also didn't expect that Xiao Hanzheng would change his surname to Kong in order to make Xiao Yuanshi give up on his little scheme.

Shi Qingluo's mouth was even more poisonous, almost driving Xiao Yuanshi to his grave.

He felt sympathy for the Xiao Yuanshi.

This guy was too miserable.

He gave away his capable son and daughter-in-law for an unpresentable woman.

It was like picking up a sesame seed and throwing away a watermelon.

He looked at Xiao Yuanshi sympathetically and said, "It's fine now. You may leave."

Xiao Yuanshi was speechless.

Prince Jin was not a joke. If this fellow had not asked him to come over, he would not have been humiliated and might have even sympathized with him.

He really couldn't keep a pleasant expression on his face.

He raised his hands and cupped his fists. "Goodbye!"

Then he turned around and left.

"Your Highness, it appears that Deputy Governor Xiao did not take you seriously," Shi Qingluo said to Prince Jin as she watched her scumbag father leave. He actually left with a flick of his sleeve. He must be blaming you."

Xiao Yuanshi, who was just about to go downstairs, almost fell down when he heard this.

He couldn't help but turn to look at Shi Qingluo angrily. "Princess Fubao, don't go too far."

He hadn't even left yet, and she was already trying to sow discord.

His bad daughter-in-law was really not a good person.

Shi Qingluo raised her brows. "I'm the one who's going overboard. So what?"

Xiao Yuanshi choked. "I'll see how long you can be arrogant."

"I'll definitely live longer than you," Shi Qingluo chuckled.

Xiao Yuanshi was speechless.

This wretched girl actually cursed him.

Liang Yujun had not expected Shi Qingluo to be so evil as to make things difficult for him.

She had done it on purpose to anger Xiao Yuanshi.

Looking at Xiao Yuanshi's angry but helpless expression, he was also quite speechless.

He still needed to make use of Xiao Yuanshi later, so he didn't want him to have any more resentment towards him.

Thus, he gave Xiao Yuanshi a way out. "If Deputy Governor Xiao is still busy, then go ahead."

Xiao Yuanshi also regretted turning around just now, which made it even more difficult for him to get out of the situation.

Hearing Prince Jin's words, he forced a smile. "Then I'll take my leave!"

This time, he didn't delay any further. As if he were being chased by a ghost, he quickly went downstairs.

Shi Qingluo looked at her scumbag father's fleeing appearance and pouted. "Deputy Governor Xiao is nothing more than this."

Liang Yulin smiled.