Chapter 597: These two people were not just ordinarily evil

With a single glance, Shi Qingluo knew exactly what Ge Chunying was thinking.

She was indeed an ungrateful wolf.

If Ge Chunying jumped out to fight with her, she would still have a little human touch.

However, not only did she pull Ge Chunru to retreat, but she also apologized with a gentle and reasonable look that affirmed that her sister was in the wrong.

Although it was indeed a good way to deal with the matter, it also meant that she was too cold-blooded.

If Ge Chunru was in the same position, she would most likely find fault with her and defend her sister.

However, this also showed how sad Ge Chunru was.

She looked at Ge Chunru and said, "You've paid so much for this. Aren't you a joke?"

She did not sympathize with Ge Chunru at all.

She only felt that she deserved it.

A family's education environment was very important.

Ge Chunru had raised her younger brother and sister like a mother.

She was selfish and cruel, and she indulged her younger brother and sister without any limits.

That was why she raised two cold-blooded and cruel ingrates.

Ge Chunying, in particular, not only learned Ge Chunru's ruthlessness, but she also surpassed her.

Ge Chunru was stunned and asked, "What do you mean?"

Then she straightened her back and glared at Shi Qingluo. "Don't you dare humiliate me."

Shi Qingluo sneered. You think too highly of yourself. "With my current status, what can't I do to you?"

She cast a glance at Ge Chunying.

"Actually, it's quite easy for you to raise more than five thousand taels. Just let your sister go to the deputy governor's office to find Deputy Governor Xiao. This small amount of money is a small matter."

Ge Chunying controlled herself not to change her expression, but her eyes shrank.

She looked at Shi Qingluo and said, "I don't know what Princess Fubao is talking about."

Could Shi Qingluo have discovered her private affair with Xiao Yuanshi?

Shi Qing's lips curled up. "As long as you know it well in your heart."

She turned around and said to those who had stopped in their tracks, "Let's go and have some tea."

She would not be so kind as to tell Ge Chunru.

It would be even more painful for Ge Chunru if she slowly realized that her younger brother and sister were all ungrateful.

She only said this to bring some leads to Ge Chunyi and Mdm Niu, who were hiding nearby.

Although these two people were stupid and vicious, they were much more sensitive than Ge Chunru in these aspects.

Sure enough, Ge Chunyi and Mdm Niu both looked at Ge Chunying as if they were thinking about something.

Ge Chunru saw that Shi Qingluo had left and then said to Ge Chunying, "Let's go home."

She didn't think too much about it and only felt that Shi Qingluo was trying to humiliate her.

Ge Chunying breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her sister's expression.

Fortunately, her sister didn't think too much about it and nodded. "Okay!"