Chapter 516: Overthinking

After Shi Qingluo heard the third prince's words, she pondered for a moment.

"You guys should be good at interrogation too, right?" she asked the man in black.

The man in black nodded. "We're also at interrogation too."

She first pointed at the several Ge people who were tied up on the ground with fierce expressions.

"Then I'll leave these people to you. Find out why they wanted to ambush the third prince and capture me as soon as possible."

She then pointed to the traitor who was being held down by the third prince's men not far away. "Also, interrogate him and find out who he is siding with."

"No problem!" The man in black seemed to understand.

Hence, he brought along a few secret guards who were good at interrogation and dragged the man to a forest that could not be seen in the distance.

Their future madam was here, and they were afraid that their tactics would scare her.

After they went to interrogate him, Shi Qingluo looked at the third prince and said, "Let's wait for a while?"

If she didn't get a reply, she wouldn't be able to return to Heyang County in peace.

The third prince smiled and nodded politely. "Alright!"

Following Shi Qingluo's instructions, Qingqing carried out a tea set from the carriage and the few of them sat in the forest, drinking tea and chatting.

Mother Xiao and Xiao Baili were also very bold now.

They weren't even scared by the Ge Kingdom's appearance.

The third prince drank a few cups of tea and smiled at Shi Qingluo, "Your martial arts skills are very proficient, princess."

Shi Qingluo smiled. "It's so-so."

The third prince went straight to the point. "Why are you here? Didn't you say that you were helping my imperial uncle in that small town?"

"His Royal Highness told us to return to Heyang County first. He will come back after a while," Shi Qingluo replied.

The third prince had also guessed his Imperial uncle's plan. "It seems that I've disturbed your journey. I'm really sorry!"

"It's fine. I can't just ignore it." Shi Qingluo said nonchalantly.

The third prince looked at Shi Qingluo. Seeing that she was calm and confident, he sighed.

Previously, because of the incident with his former princess consort, he had a complicated impression of Shi Qingluo.

Although he didn't help Fu Wenzheng, he didn't interfere either.

After all, he didn't know the truth back then.

Even if he didn't agree with Fu Wenzheng's actions, he couldn't bear to do anything to her.

He did not expect Shi Qingluo to save him today.

Shi Qingluo naturally felt the complicated look in the third prince's eyes.

She lowered her head and sipped her tea, pretending not to see him.

She didn't have a good impression of the third prince, but she didn't dislike him either. After all, he was just a stranger.

The third prince didn't interfere with Fu Wenzheng's matter, so they didn't have any enmity.

Just now, she had also noticed that there was something wrong with the third prince's trusted aide.

He had actually exchanged looks and made hand gestures with someone from the Ge Kingdom.