Chapter 459: She's just acting on impulse, so what?

Liang Mingyu's head was really hurting. He didn't know how his father was going to deal with the previous matter, and there was no news from Northern City.

"Prince Jin's manor is Prince Jin's manor, and Princess Zhen is Princess Zhen. You don't have to worry, Mdm Shi.

"And if you send the potatoes to Prince Jin's residence for them to be advertised, " he advised, "my father will definitely remember your great contribution. Princess Zhen won't be able to do anything then."

Shi Qingluo raised an eyebrow. "Princess Zhen can't do anything then. Do you believe that? "

Liang Mingyu remained silent. He indeed didn't believe.

That sister of his was even more narrow-minded. After being bitten by Dumby and ridiculed by Shi Qingluo that day, she would never give up on her revenge.

At this moment, he couldn't help but curse in his heart. She really couldn't do anything but ruin things.

"I'll have my father give you and Dumby an explanation for this," he said with a smile.

As long as her father's brain was not soaked in water and he still prioritized a greater cause, he would not make things difficult or deal with Shi Qingluo and her husband because of Liang Mingmin.

Shi Qingluo suddenly asked,"Can Prince Jin let me be the princess? Can he let my goose be the king of geese bestowed by the emperor of Daliang?"

Liang Mingyu remained silent.

The smile on his face froze. "Of course not."

If his father could make him a princess, he would not be a prince but an emperor.

Naturally, only the emperor could grant her goose the goose king.

Shi Qingluo shrugged his shoulders. "That's it.

"I've said that in front of Princess Zhen before. I want to be a princess for fun, so she won't be able to use her status to suppress me and bully me.

"If my goose is the king of geese and has a death-free medallion bestowed by the emperor, then if Princess Zhen dares to kill it and stew it, that's bullying.

"This way, my goose's life will no longer be threatened.

"Your Highness, if you were in my position, what would you choose?" she continued to ask.

Liang Mingyu remained silent. Was there a need to ask? He would definitely present it to the emperor!

Ptui, how had he been led astray by Shi Qingluo?

However, what she said made a lot of sense. Anyone would choose to send it to the capital.

After all, only the emperor could make her a princess, and make her goose the king of geese.

As long as his father did not openly rebel, his father would not dare and had no right to confer titles on Shi Qingluo and Dumby.

Previously, Shi Qingluo had given the emperor so many ideas and even offered him corn seeds, but she did not ask for any rewards.

This time, if she sent back more high-yield potatoes, she would most likely be able to get the position of a princess that doesn't have any real power. Her goose would also be able to become the king of geese.

He really regretted bringing Liang Mingmin to Heyang County.

"Mdm Shi, Princess Zhen..."

Liang Mingyu was about to persuade her further but was cut off by Shi Qingluo.