Chapter 566: Was really making him speechless

In Prince Jin's mansion

Liang Yujun was speechless when he heard his subordinate report Prince Yi's recent movements.

"Liang Yulin is such an embarrassment to our royal family."

He pursed his lips in disdain. "He chased a woman all the way from Heyang County to Northern City. This is what he is good at."

It was as if he had never seen a woman before.

He didn't expect his black-hearted brother to have such a day.

He also raised Xiao Baili and Xiao Hanyi as if they were his biological children, and he didn't know what he was after.

Even if he couldn't have his own children, wouldn't it be better to adopt one from his relative who was close by blood?

He really couldn't understand his younger brother's thoughts.

If he liked a woman who had children, he would only feel disgusted.

It would be more appropriate that he finds a way to get rid of them.

How could he treat them like his own?

"Prince Yi has been single for so many years," his trusted aide said with a smile. "He might be more concerned about the woman he suddenly likes."

They did not expect that such a shrewd Prince Yi would become like a young man after meeting Xiao Hanzheng's mother.

"But, Your Highness, you can make use of it. Mdm Kong can become Prince Yi's weakness," he said.

Tsk! Liang Yujun scoffed after some thought. "I refrain from making a fuss about women."

His trusted aide was speechless.

He wondered who had planned for so many years in order to mess with his princess consort.

Liang Yujun glanced at his trusted aide. "And do you think Liang Yulin would care about this?"

His trusted aide was stunned. "Doesn't Prince Yi care about Mdm Kong very much?"

As long as he cared, she could be useful.

Liang Yujun shook his head. "I'm not talking about that."

"What I mean is that my little brother is very smart. Since he dares to show his love for Mdm Kong, he is not afraid that I will use Mdm Kong as a raft.

"He will definitely protect Mdm Kong.

"And Xiao Hanzheng is not easy to deal with.

"He has arranged for highly skilled secret guards to protect Mdm Kong and his siblings."

It wasn't that he didn't want to make a fuss about women, but he knew that it wouldn't be easy to mess with Mdm Kong.

The trusted assistant roughly understood. "That's a pity."

In the past, Prince Yi couldn't find a weakness to attack at all.

His weakness was the empress dowager and the emperor in the palace, and he couldn't target them.

Now that he finally had Mdm Kong, it would be a pity if he didn't make use of her.

Liang Yujun clenched his fist to his lips and coughed lightly. "Of course, if there's a chance, we can also make use of it."

The trusted aide was speechless.

His Highness was actually so two-faced.

"Yes!" Nevertheless, His Highness always took actions as he pleased, and he was used to it.