Chapter 572: Humiliated deeply today

Madam Tu and the other madams present were stunned when they heard this.

Clearly, she had not expected Shi Qingluo to have such a request.

This was probably because she didn't know how to compose poetry or paint, so she wanted to imitate other people's painting and poems.

Many people held back their laughter.

When Madam Tu was young, she was also considered a talented woman in Northern City.

Her painting and writing were both very good.

Shi Qingluo actually wanted to copy her paintings and poems.

If she wasn't asking for humiliation, what was?

It was impressive that she had come up with such a "stinky" idea.

Madam Tu had similar thoughts.

She laughed and said, "Of course, I don't mind."

She raised her hand and made a gesture of invitation. "Please, princess."

Later on, even if Shi Qingluo imitated her painting and poems, it would still be very embarrassing.

Other than Xi Rong, all the madams and young ladies present thought that Shi Qingluo was going to make a fool of herself.

Shi Qingluo, on the other hand, stood up and walked to the long table with a calm expression.

At this moment, a maidservant took the initiative to unroll Madam Tu's painting.

Shi Qingluo looked at it carefully twice, then picked up the brush and began to draw.

Her young husband was an expert at imitating, to the point where he could pass off a fake as the real thing.

She had learned how to make things old from her grandfather, so she was good at imitating.

After she married her young husband, he had taught her many imitation techniques, so even though her skills couldn't compare to her young husband, she could still imitate Madam Tu's calligraphy and paintings.

Moreover, not only did she imitate it, but she also put in a lot of effort.

Whether it was the painting or the writing, the painting and writing were all better than Madam Tu's.

Madam Tu wanted to embarrass her, so she would do the opposite.

There was a saying in modern times that it was not scary to wear the same clothes, but whoever was the uglier would be embarrassed.

It was the same for this painting.

After she finished writing the last character, she tossed the brush into the stationary holder. "It's done!"

Madam Tu didn't think that Shi Qingluo could surpass her, so she smiled and asked the maidservant to bring the two paintings over for everyone to admire.

The servant girl picked up Madam Tu's painting first.

The two of them held the four corners of the painting and showed it to everyone.

The other two maidservants picked up Shi Qingluo's painting and used the same method to display it to everyone.

When the paintings were displayed, Madam Tu, who was originally smiling, stiffened.

Her eyes were filled with disbelief. How was this possible?

As long as one was skilled in painting and calligraphy, they could tell that, while the two paintings were nearly identical, Shi Qingluo's painting was more vivid, and her calligraphy also had a more distinct style.