Chapter 493: Was about to give him a surprise

Liang Mingmin also agreed with her mother's words.

"Mother, why don't we kill Shi Qingluo? " she suggested. "Then my imperial father won't be angry at us because of her."

Ruan Songling sighed. "I want to, but we don't have any manpower on our side."

At this time, the maidservant who had been standing behind the two of them as if she was the background all this time took the initiative to step forward.

She suddenly knelt in front of Ruan Songling. "Princess Consort, I am willing to help."

Ruan Songling was stunned. "You're willing to kill Shi Qingluo? "

The maidservant nodded. "My life was given to me by the princess consort, so I'm willing to do anything for the princess consort.

"Previously, you asked the crown prince to set the fire, but he didn't agree. I am willing."

Ruan Songling looked at the girl who had been by her side for several years and did not doubt her loyalty.

"Alright, I'll leave this matter to you."

She added, "Get it done as soon as possible."

"Yes, I will do it secretly tonight," the servant girl lowered her head and said respectfully.

Then, Ruan Songling told her to go and prepare.

Ruan Songling and her daughter were very satisfied that someone had taken the initiative to do this.

However, after she succeeded, they could not keep this maidservant.

At that time, they would give her family more money as compensation.

On the other hand, Xiao Hanzheng soon received the news from the courtyard.

He had just finished his lunch and was in his room.

Shi Qingluo had not gone out and the two of them had originally planned to take a short nap.

When she saw her little husband's lips curl up after reading the message, she knew that he was up to no good.

"What's the matter?" she asked with a smile.

Xiao Hanzheng naturally would not hide it from his wife. "Prince Jin has arrived in the county town.

"As soon as they arrived outside the courtyard where Liang Mingmin and her mother lived, Liang Mingmin rushed out and asked Prince Jin in front of the passers-by to send her his people. She wanted to take them to Heyang County to massacre."

He didn't know what to comment about Liang Mingmin. Logically speaking, Prince Jin was a smart person, he wouldn't have raised such an idiot.

Shi Qingluo was taken aback. "She actually wants to massacre the entire city. That's too vicious."

Her moral values was once again upended. Liang Mingmin was not human.

There were so many people living in the county.

Even if the merchants had united and refused to sell Liang Mingmin anything, it was too much to kill all the people in the county as revenge.

Furthermore, she had made such a request with such confidence.

It was clear that Liang Mingmin's hands had definitely been stained with many lives over the years.

That's why she looked down on human lives and didn't take them seriously.

Xiao Hanzheng nodded. "She's indeed too vicious. She'll be a disaster if she's left alive.

"I'll get someone to release this news and let everyone know."