Chapter 460: Would you do something?

Xiao Hanzheng pondered for a moment after hearing Shi Qingluo's words.

Then, he reached out and pulled her into his arms. "This is a good idea."

After all, his wife had an old immortal master. If anything strange happened, her master would take the blame.

Now that their wings had grown, they no longer had to be so careful.

This time, they could advertise the potatoes in a high-profile manner.

He also wanted everyone to know that his little wife was so narrow-minded.

It would be difficult to be forgiven if they became her enemy.

Moreover, she had the ability to successfully counterattack and keep her word.

The key was that if she used this method, her danger on the road would be reduced by half.

His little wife's martial strength was not low, and she was also good at hiding herself.

Dumby was smart and could bite, which made him feel a lot more at ease.

Because it involved the secret that his wife had a space, it was not good for him to send his people to protect her secretly.

This secret must not be known to a third person.

Xiao Hanzheng tightened his grip on Shi Qingluo. "You must be careful. I'll be waiting for you in Heyang County."

Shi Qingluo wrapped her arms around his waist. "Don't worry, I still want to have babies with you. I'll definitely return safely."

Xiao Hanzheng kissed her forehead, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. "Then when you come back from the capital, let's get ready to have children."

Previously, his wife was still young, and he could not bear to see her suffer, so he had been taking medicine all the time so that she would not get pregnant.

But now, he suddenly wanted a new life between him and his wife.

Shi Qingluo thought for a moment. "Okay, then I'll prepare for a pregnancy when I get back. We'll have a child next year."

She knew that her little husband was taking birth control pills.

When she found out, she was very surprised.

Not many men in the modern world would take the initiative to do such a thing, but her little husband did it. How could she not fall in love with such a man?

Therefore, she also wanted a baby with their blood.

The two of them cuddled for a while, then went separate ways to prepare for it.

The two of them returned home together after dinner and went for a walk in the backyard as usual.

The spies who were keeping an eye on them didn't find any problems.

After the sky turned dark, Shi Qingluo asked Dumby to bring a flock of geese to patrol the area, so the spies had no choice but to hide.

She and Xiao Hanzheng took the opportunity to climb over the wall and sneak out.

They first dug up a lot of dirt and put them in a sack.

After that, they sneaked into the county office to exchange for potatoes.

There were two bailiffs standing guard at the door of the storeroom.

Xiao Hanzheng took out a chimney and blew at them.