Chapter 415: You know me best

Shi Qingluo then explained to Xu Ziqin in detail what to pay attention to when growing cotton and medicinal herbs.

The more Xu Ziqin listened, the more shocked he was.

If he didn't know that Shi Qingluo had just arrived at the northern border, he would have thought that she was born at the northern border or had lived there for many years.

He got someone to prepare a brush and paper and wrote down some important points.

About an hour later, when Xu Ziqin had more or less understood everything, Shi Qingluo bid him farewell.

"Are you going back to Heyang County in the next few days?" King Jin asked with a smile.

Shi Qingluo nodded. "Yes, I'm preparing to head back tomorrow."

"Then I'll have to trouble you to take care of Taoist master Chang Qing," King Jin said after some thought.

"No problem," Shi Qingluo replied with a smile.

Then, she stood up and left.

After Shi Qingluo left, Xu Ziqin looked at her disappearing back with a face full of regret.

"Your Highness, although Shi Qingluo is a woman, she has great talent.

"She's better than me in business. If we can win her over to work for Your Highness, she'll really be a golden doll.

"I believe that she's not only good at planting, but also good at business."

King Jin nodded. "I also think she's talented.

"Since she's willing to give us ideas, it's also a form of goodwill. There's still hope for us to get her on our ship.

"I can see that she values her husband a lot, so we have to rope in Xiao Hanzheng," he said after a pause.

Xu Ziqin nodded. "I heard that Xiao Hanzheng is a capable man. If he can make some achievements in Heyang County, Your Highness can write a memorial in front of the emperor to transfer him to Northern City.

"This is not only beneficial to winning them over, but also to make the couple work for Your Highness."

"You and I have the same idea," King Jin chuckled.

"Hurry up and settle the matter on cotton plants.

"As for the matter of growing medicinal herbs, you can first get your people to bring those who are usually good at picking herbs to those places and see if they are really suitable for growing these medicinal herbs.

"If its suitability is confirmed, quickly find seeds and seedlings for those residing there to plant.

"As long as they are willing to plant it, they enjoy reduced tax for the first two years."

"It's just like what Shi Qingluo said, " he added. "We can even sign a contract with them. If they can't sell it on their own, my manor can pay them at the market price."

Xu Ziqin kept all the documents, "Yes, I will do it now."

Then, he left.

"Father, I want to go to Heyang County to take a look," Liang Mingyu said to King Jin.

"I heard that the Heyang County government opened a canned food workshop. I'm curious how they managed to do it."

King Jin glanced at Liang Mingyu. "Do you have other intentions? "

Liang Mingyu smiled awkwardly. "Not really. I really want to go and take a look."

He also wanted to see what Xiao Hanzheng was like.