Chapter 519: Casting a long line to catch a big fish

The third prince looked at his uncle's back and suddenly didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

It turned out that his imperial uncle, who had always been calm and seemed to not care about anything, actually had another persona.

So this was his reaction of meeting a woman who he really liked?

Then he was indeed quite stupid in the past.

Even though he was scolded by his imperial uncle, he was still curious about what his imperial uncle and Shi Qingluo were up to, so he followed them.

The group climbed up the city walls. Liang Yulin took a pair of binoculars and looked into the distance.

He then handed the telescope to Shi Qingluo. "This thing that you got the Ministry of Works to come up with is really good stuff."

Shi Qingluo took the telescope and looked through it.

Although it was not as good as the modern telescope, she could still see the situation of the Ge camp's tent in the distance roughly.

After she gave the formula for making glass, she gave some advice to the craftsmen in the Ministry of Works and explained to them how a telescope worked.

She didn't expect that they would really be able to solve it so quickly.

As expected, the ancient people were all very intelligent.

As long as they were given a lever, they could also move the earth.

She looked at the Ge camp's tent. The Ge people were coming out of the tent one by one, crazily surrounding the bonfire as if they were drunk, jumping and twisting together.

"It seems like the medicine has started to take effect," she said.

This was a kind of powder her young husband concocted, which could make people extremely excited.

After eating it, one would feel that their entire body was full of energy, and they would soon fall into exhaustion.

After that, they wouldn't have much strength in his arms and legs, let alone fighting with a weapon.

"Then let's do it," Liang Yulin chuckled.

He took out something that looked like a firecracker and lit it up.

Then, a red firework exploded in the sky.

The gate of the city wall opened, and a team of elite Daliang soldiers charged out on horseback with their swords in their hand.

The third prince then realized that the armored soldiers in the courtyard had not followed them. Instead, they had charged into the enemy's camp.

"Princess, what's this in your hand?" he asked curiously.

In his heart, he thought that his imperial uncle really valued someone of a lower rank over his nephew.

In order to pursue Xiao Hanzheng's mother, he had coaxed Shi Qingluo.

He had such a good item, but he didn't show it to his nephew, but to his future daughter-in-law.

Shi Qingluo handed him the telescope. "Take a look at it yourself."

The third prince took it and placed it on his eyes just like the two of them.

Then, he saw the situation in the enemy's camp.

The Ge people were drinking, laughing, and jumping around.

Some of them even started fighting with their teammates like crazy.