Chapter 528: Just wait for a good show

Xiao Yuanshi felt that his scumbag father's brain was damaged.

He looked at his scumbag father with a half-smile. "Do you think that my mother still thinks of you? "

Xiao Yuanshi raised his eyebrows. "It's not impossible.

"I've already asked Ge Chunru to leave the deputy governor's office. If your mother is willing to come back, I will make her the deputy governor's wife."

Without Xiao Hanzheng's reminder, he added, "Liu Ru was originally a concubine. Previously, Ge Chunru was demoted to a concubine as a punishment, so Liu Ru was temporarily made the wife of the deputy governor.

"As long as your mother is willing to reconcile with me, Liu Ru will still return to her position of a concubine."

Xiao Hanzheng didn't expect his scumbag father to reach a new height.

He just wanted to laugh, "Without our mother's consent, would we pair her up with Prince Yi?

"Our mother has agreed to Prince Yi's pursuit. As long as they get along well, Prince Yi will ask for a marriage edict after returning to the capital."

His eyes turned cold. "Our mother finally jumped out of your fire pit. No matter how stupid she is, she won't jump into it a second time.

"So you should give up and stop thinking about our mother. Otherwise, not only will we feel disgusted, but our mother will also feel disgusted by you."

His scumbag father was really dreaming.

If he wanted to make up with his mother, then their previous divorce would have been in vain.

He could clearly see through his scumbag father's little thoughts. "There are some things that you shouldn't even think about getting them."

Xiao Yuanshi's face turned even more unsightly. What did he mean by "your fire pit"?

With a son like this, no wonder he would encourage Mdm Kong to get along with Prince Yi.

"What if your mother agrees to reconcile with me?" he asked with a dark face.

In his heart, Kong Yuelan was still the same person who used to love him wholeheartedly, the virtuous and gentle wife who would think of everything for him.

"If my mother is willing, we will not object," Xiao Hanzheng said meaningfully.

Since his scumbag father was so confident, he would let him hit a wall. Otherwise, he would really think too highly of himself.

Xiao Yuanshi squinted his eyes, "Okay, you said it. Don't go back on your word."

Xiao Hanzheng nodded. "I won't go back on my word."

Then, he changed the topic and said, "But if you dare to use any dirty means on my mother, I will definitely not let you have an easy time. Forget about being a deputy governor. Go back to your hometown and farm."

It was the first time that Xiao Yuanshi had been threatened like this. "You're indeed my son. You're quite arrogant."

Although he didn't think that Xiao Hanzheng could do this well, he was still very fearful.

"I'm your ex-son. Thank you!" Xiao Hanzheng said.

Then, he asked impatiently, "Alright, I'm too lazy to talk nonsense with you. Why did you come to find me today?"

Xiao Yuanshi was very unhappy, but he controlled his anger. "I wanted to ask when you will return to Heyang County? "

"What does it have to do with you when we go back?" Xiao Hanzheng asked.