Chapter 461: What do you mean by this?

Liang Yujun could naturally hear the princess's displeasure.

He poured himself a cup of tea, "I will naturally take care of this matter. Those who bullied Min'er, I will not let a single one of them off.

"Tomorrow, I will send a group of people to exterminate the bandits. Don't leave anyone alive."

Even if the princess consort didn't ask him to come, he already had plans in his mind.

The princess of Liang Yujun's residence was not someone that others could just bully.

Ruan Songling was not surprised by his answer. She asked coldly, "What about when she was bullied by Shi Qingluo and was bitten by the big goose?"

His daughter had sent a letter back a few days ago regarding this matter, but Liang Yujun had not responded.

Liang Yujun raised an eyebrow. "You asked me to come here today probably because of this, right? "

Ruan Songling nodded. "Of course."

"Min'er is your legitimate daughter and she is a princess. You can't let others bully her," she said matter-of-factly.

"Then what do you want?" Liang Yujun asked, playing with his teacup.

Ruan Songling did not hesitate. It was obvious that she had already thought about it. "Tie that goose up and let Min'er kill it personally. Then, stew it for her."

This was the only way to vent her daughter's hatred.

"Slaughter all the other geese and stew them.

"As for that Shi Qingluo, since you still have use for her, you should capture her and bring her back to Northern City. Take out all the useful things from her and throw her to the army to serve the guests."

Liang Yujun's hand paused. "If it was so easy to dig out the things in Shi Qingluo's head, do you think I would let her go back to Heyang County?

"That girl was like a tough nut that was difficult to crack, and she even had some old immortal master behind her. Many of her thoughts were also triggered suddenly.

"It would be difficult to get anything out of her if she was imprisoned.

He had also discovered that Xiao Hanzheng and his wife were secretly protected by the emperor's men.

Before he was ready to completely fall out with the emperor, he would not step on the emperor's bottom line.

Furthermore, he admired Shi Qingluo and her husband. He loved talents, so he wanted to rope them in to work for him. That way, he would enjoy a greater sense of achievement.

Ruan Songling's face was filled with displeasure. "So you're going to watch a village woman bully your daughter?

"Not just a village woman, even an animal dared to bite her."

Her daughter had been pampered since she was young.

She had never had a scratch on her skin, let alone been bitten by an animal.

Liang Yujun furrowed his brows slightly. "You can't blame Shi Qingluo for this. If Min'er hadn't started it by saying that she wanted to kill that goose, why would she have been bitten? "

His son had already written down everything that had happened that day in the letter.

Ruan Songling snorted coldly. "This is your territory. Min'er, a princess, just wants to kill a goose to stew. It's just an animal. If she wants to slaughter it, let her be. What's the big deal?