Chapter 513: That's one way

Shi Qingluo followed Prince Jin and others to check out the newly built canned food workshop.

They had just finished their work and were returning to their courtyard.

They sat under a big tree and drank cold tea and she received a letter from Xiao Hanzheng.

She was very surprised after she opened and read it.

Although she knew that Ge Chunru was ruthless, she did not expect her to be so vicious that she would not even let a newborn baby go.

She really deserved to suffer.

"Mother, Ge Chunru has been driven out of the deputy governor's mansion," she said as she looked up at her mother.

Mother Xiao's hand that was holding the cup paused. "Why? "

"Her brother went to a gambling den and owed a debt of thirty thousand taels. When he couldn't gather enough money, she went to steal an important map from that scumbag father to exchange for it," Shi Qingluo replied.

"She also gathered children's clothes that are stained with smallpox and bribed Liu Ru's maidservant to give them to that scumbag father's newly born daughter."

She continued gloatingly, "By the way, she even gave that scumbag father a sterilization drug. In the future, he will really be Eunuch Xiao."

Ge Chunru deserved it, and so did that scumbag father.

This was also the result of her and her little husband's hard work.

They had finally made these two b * tches fall out and hate each other.

Mother Xiao was shocked. "Ge Chunru is still as ruthless as ever!"

"It's karma for both of them. They deserve it." she said, venting her anger.

"Xiao Yuanshi kicked Ge Chunru out, but he still can't bear to punish her?" he asked.

"The greatest punishment is to chase her out," Shi Qingluo replied.

Mother Xiao was puzzled. "Why? "

Shi Qingluo explained with a smile, " Ge Chunru is nothing without that scumbag father. It's the same as having no backing.

"Most importantly, she took the remaining gold and silver jewelry and went to find her brother.

"Her brother is addicted to gambling. He's an ungrateful wolf that can't be tamed. Mdm Niu is also cruel and merciless.

"When the two of them spend all her money, her good days will come to an end.

"If she didn't do anything evil, she would still be able to live in luxury in the deputy governor's office. She wouldn't lack food and drink, and she wouldn't have to worry about making a living.

"But if she doesn't have anything, will Ge Chunyi and Mdm Niu be okay with it?

"It's not hard to imagine what kind of life she'll have for the rest of her life.

"Unless Ge Chunyi can make a comeback.

"However, that is almost impossible. That scumbag father will never let him succeed.

"If I had to take revenge, I would have made the same choice as that scumbag father," she said with a smile.

"Strangling Ge Chunru to death is too easy on her."

It had to be said that Xiao Hanzheng's scumbag father was also quite ruthless.

Killing someone was nothing more difficult than that.