Chapter 523: I am waiting for them to come

They were then intercepted by the Ge Kingdom's army twice, and Xiao Yuanshi took the initiative to lead his men to fight their way out without Xiao Hanzheng's instructions.

They only stopped when they were about to reach the town.

Xiao Yuanshi rode to Xiao Hanzheng's carriage and said, "Should we rush in and meet up with Prince Yi?"

Xiao Hanzheng's voice was heard. "No hurry!

"Let everyone rest here first, I have my own arrangements."

Xiao Yuanshi frowned. "It'll be troublesome if the Ge troops surrounding the town discover us."

"Rest as much as you want, I know what I'm doing," Xiao Hanzheng said.

Xiao Yuanshi was speechless. I'll see what you can do.

However, he didn't say anything more and listened to Xiao Hanzheng to let everyone rest.

After a while, Xiao Hanzheng opened the window and a pigeon flew in.

At the same time, Xiao Yuanshi, who had been staring at the carriage, saw it.

It turned out that Xiao Hanzheng had been using messenger pigeons to send messages.

No wonder no one had come to report the news before.

Not long after the first carrier pigeon left, another carrier pigeon flew into the carriage.

After Xiao Hanzheng finished reading, he smiled as if everything was under his control.

The first pigeon was the news from his wife, and the second was from Xi Rong.

Previously, he had predicted that his scumbag father would be forced to lead troops to save Prince Yi, so he had asked Xi Rong and Xi Rui to take a detour and head to a hidden mountain in the town to prepare.

He slowed down his speed and deliberately met his scumbag dad so that he would be the one battling all the way.

Now, Prince Yi and Xi Rong were ready to attack from the inside and outside.

They were the only ones left.

He wrote a time on the pigeon and let it go, then got off the carriage.

"How long before your men arrive?" he asked Xiao Yuanshi.

"The earliest will be at night, why?" Xiao Yuanshi replied.

"We'll act when it gets dark," Xiao Hanzheng said. "We'll attack the Ge army camp outside the town."

Xiao Yuanshi frowned. "Even if all of my men are here, I'll still have fewer people than the Ge Army.

"The point is, I've found out that they're the most elite troops of the Ge Kingdom.

"They can fight several people at once."

What he had thought before was to rush in directly from the side and rush to the town without stopping to meet Prince Yi, and then take countermeasures.

He didn't expect his son to be so reckless.

"Of course I know that they are the best of the best. " Xiao Hanzheng said indifferently. "I wouldn't have made such an arrangement if I wasn't confident."

Xiao Yuanshi was speechless. "You're just a civil official. You might not know how strong the Ge Kingdom's most elite army is."

When he was leading the army, he had led 10000 men to fight against 5000 of the enemy's troops and was still at a disadvantage.