Chapter 413: What was she doing?

King Jin felt that he had lost this game because he had underestimated his opponent.

"Let's play another round," he said with a smile.

Shi Qingluo did not reject him. "Alright. "

Shi Qingluo won this round again.

King Jin met a chess player and couldn't help but grab Shi Qingluo to play a few more rounds.

Other than a draw, he had lost the rest.

The key point was that Qing's style was not consistent.

There were different changes in each game, which made him even more confused about her tactics.

Shi Qingluo also gave him a sense of mystery, which made him want to dig for something.

King Jin wanted to continue, but Shi Qingluo rejected him.

She calculated the time she would take to enter his residence and it was about time for the people outside to misunderstand her.

There was no need to waste any more time.

That's right, Shi Qingluo already started thinking about it when King Jin suggested for them to play another round.

The northern border was King Jin's territory.

If they wanted to have a stable reform and development in Heyang County, they had to give King Jin's people the wrong impression that they were highly valued by King Jin and were likely to be used by him.

Therefore, in the future, when they have projects in Heyang County, not many people will take the initiative to hold them back.

When King Jin used them, they would naturally be able to use him back.

Hearing Shi Qingluo's rejection, King Jin was still unsatisfied. "Did you learn your chess skills from your master?

"I learned a little from my master, but most of it was from my husband," Shi Qingluo replied.

Her eyes were full of radiance. "My husband is very good at chess."

This was the truth.

Her young husband's chess skills could beat her paternal and maternal grandfather in the modern world.

He was so good that if he participated in a competition, he would definitely win first place.

King Jin smiled. "If there's a chance, I'll play a few rounds with your husband."

Liang Mingyu was more curious about Xiao Hanzheng now.

"What kind of charm did he have to make Shi Qingluo like him so much?"

However, the more she was like this, the more he wanted to poach her.

The reason why he liked married women, other than the fact that such women were more flirtatious and mature, he would also feel a sense of accomplishment after successfully stealing someone's woman.

Shi Qingluo nodded. "Sure!"

"Your Highness, you asked me to come today. Have you arranged for the things I asked for?" she asked.

King Jin raised his hand to the person standing behind him.

The man immediately took out a booklet and handed it to him.

"This is the situation of the northern border that you wanted. Take a closer look and see if there are any good ideas to benefit the people here."

He gave it to Shi Qingluo, as if he was thinking for his people.