Chapter 448: We have to treasure her

Liang Mingyu had no choice but to send two secret guards who had never revealed their identity to buy food.

All the inns in the county said that there were no rooms, so there was no way to stay in an inn.

He then got the secret guards to buy a courtyard and brought Liang Mingmin in to live.

After a long day, Liang Mingyu was physically and mentally exhausted.

After eating something, he went to rest in the room that the maidservant had just tidied up.

At the same time, he could avoid Liang Mingmin's anger and nagging.

He thought for a while and wrote a letter, then asked someone to send it back to Northern City as fast as possible.

Without any biases, he wrote down everything that happened during the day.

This included the fact that Liang Mingmin had first found Shi Qingluo's goose unpleasant and had ordered someone to slaughter and stew it, which had then triggered the confrontation between the two sides.

Although he was also unhappy and angry to be treated like this here, he also understood that the root cause of this problem was his stupid younger sister.

However, he was unsure if his father would continue to pamper and indulge this fool and fall out with Shi Qingluo and her husband.

And for the sake of his great cause, he ignored the pleas of that fool.

Of course, he hoped it was the latter.

The next day, Liang Mingyu went to the county office to look for Xiao Hanzheng and his wife.

Because building roads was an important task, Xiao Hanzheng and his wife reserved some time to meet him.

Liang Mingyu wanted to win the two over.

He put on a humble smile and apologized to them. "I'm really sorry about yesterday. My sister has been completely spoiled by the princess consort."

"The crown prince is the crown prince, and the princess is the princess, " Xiao Hanzheng said. "You don't have to apologize on her behalf. We won't take our anger out on you."

This meant that he still hated Liang Mingmin.

Liang Mingyu didn't care about Xiao Hanzheng's attitude towards Liang Mingmin.

Instead, he felt that the more they hated her, the better.

It would be fine as long as they don't put the blame on him.

"Then let's talk about the road construction," he said with a smile.

Xiao Hanzheng took out the road construction plan and budget that he had prepared long ago and handed it to Liang Mingyu. "Your Highness, take a look."

Liang Mingyu didn't expect Xiao Hanzheng to be so efficient to even have prepared the estimated cost.

The cost was quite high, but it was nothing compared to the formula Shi Qingluo had given.

His mother used the recipes Shi Qingluo had given her, and the restaurant's business had indeed improved.

He and his father had personally worn the cotton-padded clothes and quilt to try them on in the ice cellar.

It was indeed warm and comfortable as Shi Qingluo had said.

Therefore, his father had already ordered people to plant delphiniums in all the suitable planting areas in the northern border.