Chapter 468: Why is this woman so funny?

Seeing her like this, not only was Liang Yulin not angry, but he also felt a strange feeling.

Why was this woman so funny?

She was not willing to be a concubine, not even a consort, and she even dared to hit him.

Thinking of her suspicion just now, the corners of his lips that had just curled up fell back down.

"I don't have any hidden illness, I'm very normal," he said helplessly.

"I didn't get married before because I didn't meet the right woman.

"I don't like the mess in the backyard, so I don't have other women."

From a young age, he had seen how his imperial father treated his main wife, who was his imperial mother.

Other than doting on his favorite concubines, he would spend time with the other concubines. He was very disgusted.

As a result, he had always been a little resistant to having a bunch of women around him.

When Mother Xiao heard his explanation, she was not very happy. "Whether you have other women or not, it has nothing to do with me.

"Don't mention what happened just now again.

"I saved you and helped you only because I happened to bump into you. I never wanted to be a princess consort."

Then, she glared at him. "I'm warning you. After you leave, don't ruin my reputation. Otherwise, you'll be returning kindness with ingratitude."

She had wanted to say "I'll blow your dog head off," but when she remembered that he was His Highness, not a dog like Xiao Yuanshi, she swallowed her words.

Liang Yulin thought it was fun to see her like this. "Then last night! I ..."

Before he could finish, Mother Xiao immediately reached out to cover his mouth. "No, nothing happened last night."

Then, she realized that she had gone too far, so she immediately let go and took two steps back.

It was all because of this stupid prince who had freaked her out.

Liang Yulin didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "You don't want to be my princess consort that much?"

Mother Xiao shook her head. "I don't know you well, and I'm just a village woman who has divorced. How can I be your princess consort? Don't mention it."

"I don't mind that you've been divorced, and I don't care about your status," Liang Yulin said.

If he cared about status, he could still choose any unmarried woman from a noble family in the capital.

His mother and his royal brother had once given him all the portraits of those noble women and asked him to choose one.

However, he didn't even look at a single portrait and had his people burn it. It wouldn't be good for the girls' reputation if he kept them.

Mother Xiao asked herself, why is this person so shameless?

She was at a loss for words, "I'm really not interested in being your princess consort. If you continue to bring this up, I'll leave. You can fend for yourself and die here."

Liang Yulin could tell that she really wasn't interested in being his princess.

This was a little beyond his expectations.

He thought for a while and nodded. "Okay, then I won't mention it."

From the looks of it, she seemed to have been frightened by what he had said.