Chapter 479: Differential treatment

Xiao Hanzheng found his mother in the canned food workshop.

Recently, Mother Xiao was more keen on developing various new flavors of canned food.

Seeing her son enter, Mother Xiao chuckled and said, "Come and try my newly made canned quail eggs."

The workshop that bred quails had produced a lot of quail eggs recently.

She had heard from her daughter-in-law about canned quail eggs and knew that they had to be cooked and marinated to be more flavorful.

Therefore, after several days of repeated attempts, she finally came up with the best taste.

She was prepared to have the canned food workshop produce it with this flavor.

Xiao Hanzheng took a quail egg that his mother had peeled and put it in his mouth. "It's delicious. My mother's cooking is getting better and better."

Mother Xiao's smile deepened at her son's praise. "I just like to cook."

Her daughter-in-law liked the food she made, so she loved to cook all kinds of delicious food for her.

Of course, she had also grown to like cooking more and more.

Every time when others praised and became fond of her dishes, she would feel a special sense of achievement.

Liang Yulin, who was standing not far away, couldn't help but feel jealous when he saw Mdm Kong personally peel a quail egg for Xiao Hanzheng to eat.

She had just asked him to peel it and eat it himself. What differential treatment!

Xiao Hanzheng quickly noticed Prince Yi's gaze and was speechless.

If he still didn't know what Prince Yi had in mind for his mother, he would be a fool.

He didn't dislike the fact that Prince Yi liked his mother.

He felt that he would leave it to his mother to decide.

After all, this concerned the rest of her life.

According to his and his wife's wishes, they still hoped that his mother would find a reliable person to spend the rest of her life with.

After all, his mother was not old yet.

Prince Yi's backyard was very clean.

There were no main concubines, secondary concubines, and he didn't even share a same room with his serving concubines before.

In his previous life, he had also heard about how Prince Yi kept himself clean.

He was so badly urged by the empress dowager and the emperor to get married that he went directly to the royal temple to practice Buddhism without shaving his hair.

This news shocked the entire capital.

The empress dowager and the emperor couldn't do anything to him, so they could only accept the fact that he might be single for the rest of his life.

Therefore, Xiao Hanzheng was a little surprised when he found out that Prince Yi was interested in his mother.

This might be the fate that his wife was talking about.

However, whether it would work out or not depended on whether her mother would be moved by Prince Yi.

He wouldn't take the initiative to help Prince Yi, nor would he say anything bad about Prince Yi in front of his mother.

After eating a few quail eggs, he said, "Mother, Prince Jin's princess consort has come to visit you."

Mother Xiao's hands, which were peeling quail eggs, paused. "Why did Prince Jin's princess consort visit me? "