Chapter 593: Just waiting to see a good show

Xiao Yuanshi hurriedly supported her.

Before he could speak, he saw Ge Chunying looking at him with teary eyes.

"I sprained my foot. It hurts." she said coquettishly.

She looked at him delicately. "Can you take me to the clinic?"

Xiao Yuanshi was speechless.

As expected of Ge Chunru's sister, she used the exact same method.

In the past, Ge Chunru had also twisted her foot and fallen into his arms.

If he couldn't see through Ge Chunying's motive, he would be a fool.

If it was in the past, he would have pushed her away and left coldly.

But at this moment, he couldn't help but think of how Prince Yi had mocked him for not having any offspring.

His hatred for Ge Chunru had also reached its peak.

The way he looked at Ge Chunying suddenly changed.

Fine.

Since this woman had taken the initiative to come to him, he would give Ge Chunru a big gift.

She had caused him to be childless, so he would let her see her sister's true colors and be in so much pain that she would rather die.

Therefore, instead of pushing her out, he put his arms around Ge Chunying and tried to sound as gentle as possible. "I have a physician at my residence. I'll take you back and let him take a look at you."

Ge Chunying's face turned red. "Then I'll have to trouble, brother-in-law."

Although she didn't expect Xiao Yuanshi to take the bait so quickly, it was a good thing that it went so smoothly.

Did it mean that Xiao Yuanshi had been interested in her for a long time?

Xiao Yuanshi couldn't be bothered to avoid her.

He carried Ge Chunying onto the horse and returned to the Deputy Governor's Office.

Ge Chunying's foot had been injured, but it was not serious.

The manor doctor prescribed some medicine for her, and Xiao Yuanshi instructed the servant girl to rub it open for her so that she could get down and walk.

Then, Xiao Yuanshi asked the maidservants and manservants to leave.

Ge Chunying's eyes were hooked as she looked at Xiao Yuanshi. "I really have to thank my brother-in-law for today."

Xiao Yuanshi felt uncomfortable with her calling him brother-in-law.

He really didn't want to have anything to do with Ge Chunru.

"I have nothing to do with your sister anymore. Don't call me brother-in-law anymore."

Ge Chunying looked at him pitifully. "Then what should I call you? Big Brother Xiao?"

Xiao Yuanshi was speechless.

You're an ungrateful wretch.

He smiled, but there was not much warmth in his eyes. "That's fine."

Then he stood up. "I'll send you back."

Ge Chunying gave a nod. "Alright!"

She also stood up, but then accidentally fell into Xiao Yuanshi's arms.

She reached out and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Brother Xiao, my feet still hurt."

Xiao Yuanshi was a little disgusted, but he held it in.