Chapter 533: Well done

Xiao Yuanshi was a little confused. His son changed the topic so quickly.

"What is it?" he asked.

He suspected that it might have something to do with the letter Xiao Hanzheng had received.

"Go and check if Zhuojun has any private dealings with the Ge Kingdom," Xiao Hanzheng said.

His scumbag father was more knowledgeable about the northern border than he seemed, and he still had some hidden cards.

This was something that he, Prince Yi, and the third prince couldn't compete with.

What he could confirm now was that although his scumbag father had done some things for Prince Jin, he had not truly betrayed the emperor.

Therefore, it was most appropriate for his father to investigate this.

Xiao Yuanshi was stunned. "Zhuo Jun? The tanhua who was in the same batch as you?

"He has a problem?"

"He's Prince Jin's son, and his mother is a princess from the previous dynasty," Xiao Hanzheng said, half-jokingly.

Xiao Yuanshi was shocked, "Are you sure? "

Xiao Hanzheng nodded. "Of course.

"I suspect that the people of the previous dynasty are closely related to the Ge Kingdom's royal family. I don't know if Prince Jin played a role in this.

"It's still better to check it out.

"If you succeed in this matter, you can atone for your crimes in front of the emperor."

Xiao Yuanshi sneered. "What do I need to atone for? "

The first thing he did was accuse his own father.

Xiao Hanzheng raised his eyebrows. "The matter of copying the map and hiding it, don't you? "

Xiao Yuanshi choked. It really was.

He couldn't help but remember Ge Chunru, that jinx.

He said through gritted teeth, "Alright, I'll get someone to investigate."

"Remember," Xiao Hanzheng emphasized, "don't act rashly and alert the enemy.

"If Prince Jin's men ask again, tell them that I said Yelu Deguang has been locked up for interrogation," he continued.

Hearing this, Xiao Yuanshi was even more certain that it was fake that Prince Yi had gone to collect meat.

He had most likely taken Yelu Deguang away.

However, although he hated Prince Yi, he didn't dare to disclose his guess to Prince Jin's people.

Otherwise, if the emperor found out, he would be in serious trouble.

He looked at Xiao Hanzheng, who didn't reveal anything on his face.

It was not easy to get along with his son.

Xiao Hanzheng made an inviting gesture. "Is there anything else? If there's nothing else, please."

Xiao Yuanshi was speechless. Throwing me away after using it!

But he really couldn't do anything about this son of his. "Nothing now."

He turned around and left with a sullen face with a heart full of anger.

Ever since his son and his bad daughter-in-law came to the northern border, everything seemed to have gone out of control.

Back at the inn, Xiao Yuanshi followed Xiao Hanzheng's instructions and went back to Prince Jin's men.