Chapter 499: Should check the Almanac before going out

Ruan Songling intention to deceive herself and others was instantly shattered by Liang Yujun.

She shook her head, her face pale. "No, you can't do this to me."

Liang Yujun put down his teacup, his face full of impatience. "Who do you think you are? Why can't I do this to you?

"I'm already disgusted just by looking at you. Fortunately, I don't have to face you again in the future."

He stood up. "Tomorrow, I'll get someone to send you back to your family in Northern City.

"I have already agreed to repair the road. You and your maternal family will have to bear the construction cost.

"Otherwise, you are waiting to be banished to the land of exiles."

He didn't need to pretend to coax this stupid woman anymore, so he didn't need to hold back with his words.

Ruan Songling really couldn't believe that the man she had doted on for so many years would suddenly change beyond her recognition.

She couldn't hold back and rushed up to grab his arm. "Liang Yujun, you can't do this to me. You can't."

Liang Yujun flung him away. "Impudent! Is my name something a lowly woman like you can call?

"If you dare to overstep, I, as a prince, will get someone to slap your mouth."

He didn't want to waste any more time with her and walked towards the door.

Liang Mingmin had also recovered from the shock and stepped forward to stop him.

"Father, what you said just now was a lie, right?

"I'm your most beloved daughter!"

She tugged at his sleeve in a panic. "If you continue to be like this, mother and I will ignore you."

How did this happen? No, it's impossible.

Liang Yujun also shook him off. "You're also a self-righteous idiot, just like your mother. Just looking at you makes me annoyed. Don't ever appear in front of me again."

In the past, he didn't really like his legitimate daughter.

However, he had pretended to dote on her for so many years and had never thought of completely removing her from Prince Jin's residence.

However, she had stepped on his bottom line again and again, and had even laid her hands on her biological younger brother.

Thinking of this made him feel disgusted.

Now that the situation had become like this, she was still threatening to ignore him.

She was simply too stupid.

His daughter's existence was a joke.

It would be better for her to go together with her stupid mother.

When Liang Mingmin pounced over again to grab Liang Yujun's arm, he dodged and quickly left the main hall.

He also ordered his men to escort the two of them to their residence and send them back to Northern City the next day.

Ruan Songling and Liang Mingmin were "invited" back to the courtyard by Prince Jin's nannies and some other people.

These people didn't show any respect, and their actions were rough and their attitudes were bad.

Ruan Songling and her daughter couldn't help but hug each other and cry.

They originally had high hopes that Liang Yujun would come to Heyang County to back them up, but now they regretted coming all the way from Northern City to this run-down county.