Chapter 464: They're here

Xiao Baili took a closer look.

"It's really Prince Yi. Why is he here?"

More importantly, he was injured.

Mother Xiao looked at the arrow on Prince Yi's back, and his white brocade robe was dyed red.

"Let's quickly bring him back," she said immediately.

Prince Yi often came home to look for her son to recuperate.

Although he was a favored prince with real power, he didn't put on any airs.

He gave people a warm and comfortable feeling.

She had a good impression of Prince Yi.

Naturally, she couldn't leave him in the lurch.

"That's right," Xiao Baili also nodded. "Let's take him back and let my elder brother take a look."

"Whoever that is following behind me, come out!" She turned around and shouted.

As soon as she finished speaking, two secret guards jumped down from a tree.

"I'll have to trouble you to treat his wounds and then carry him to our carriage," Mother Xiao said politely to the two of them.

She knew that these were the people her son had sent to protect them, so she was at ease.

One of them nodded respectfully, "Yes!

This man had learned how to deal with all kinds of wounds from Xiao Hanzheng, and he had brought Xiao Hanzheng's special hemostatic and wound-healing medicine.

He first took out a pair of white gloves and put them on, then carefully checked the arrow wound on Prince Yi's back.

He heaved a sigh of relief when he realized it wasn't at a life-threatening spot. Otherwise, if he pulled it out directly, he wouldn't be saving Prince Yi, but killing him.

Then, he found a spot and pulled the arrow out.

He immediately applied hemostatic and wound-healing medicine, took out a roll of gauze he carried with him, wrapped it around Prince Yi's wound, and fed him a pill that was specially used to treat injuries.

"The wound has been treated. Let's hurry down the mountain."

Mother Xiao nodded. "Okay, lead the way. We'll follow."

The secret guard thought the same, so he carried Prince Yi and walked in front.

Mother Xiao and Xiao Baili walked in the middle, while the other secret guard took care of the aftermath, covering the blood and footprints with mud.

Soon, a few soft whistles came from the tree.

It was from another of their secret guards who specialized in scouting.

The man carrying Prince Yi said to Mother Xiao, "Madam, there are people chasing us down there. We have to take a detour."

Mother Xiao didn't refuse. "Okay, we'll follow whatever you do."

The secret guard nodded. "Then follow us."

He quickly took a detour with the others.

Not long after he left, a group of men of sacrifice rushed over.

Then, they found the grass where Prince Yi had fallen unconscious.

The leader looked at the grass and said, "Prince Yi is gone. Look at the grass and the blood. Someone must have pulled out the arrow for him and treated his wound. Then they took him away."